Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Medicine-man

Friends tiny plants at 2 months

my friend has asked me for some help with his plants, he got some shiva skunk bagseed and the oldest is 2 months 2 weeks and is only 6" tall. he has topped and is using nutrients, i just dont know what the problem is... hes using a 400w hps in a 2.5, 2.5, 6 ft. any help is appreciated, cheers

Tell him to buy some proper beans. If it's 6" @ 10 weeks then it's probably a runt or he's fucked it somehow.

3 people like this

probably lol oh well its only his second grow, he has much to learn. i helped him a little with his first one and for a first attempt it didnt go too bad.

He could try to follow a diary using similar kit and style of growing...

I've completely stalled a plants growth with bad temps and feeding with water that's been a little too hot... That said, not knowing much about the set up, temps etc. its hard to say what could be up!

I'd start again and follow a diary or at least read a couple from start to end.

Good luck!! :v: