Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rascutz

Muscle relaxation and clear head Indica

Hello @ll,

I am looking for a indica strain which relaxes the muscles and keeps the head clear!

I know there are a lot of Indicas out there but I want to avoid to get too confused in my head. I read that there might be strains which keep the head clear and relaxed.

I have bekhterev syndrome and muscles hard like stones and some spasms - very painfull - in my back. Also had a fracture in my back and bad situation since then. Can't even walk. Hope weed gives me some relief. Already taking opiats...

Forgot to say: I already walked the CBD path, but I had no benefits from CBD. So I guess a 1:1 Ratio is not what I am looking for!

Thank you for your answers!

Ras...

...cutz

Edited by Rascutz
CBD
2 people like this

If you want an indica that’s going to help with muscle pain I think you’ll struggle to find one that’s effective physically but doesn’t get you stoned imo, my advice would be grow a good indica like a kush or wappa and start off with small amounts until you learn your limits or build your tolerance. I also find hash is less heady than bud. 

4 people like this

killawatt, by seedism is a heavy indica, or most strains with hindu kush in them should work

Aurora indica by nirvana is another good indica., or Afghani#1

Failing that a lot of kush varieties are available, but they are not as heavy a sedation as the pure indicas

But , er, unfortunately, for you,  you wil be stoned off them

1 person likes this

Be a bit tricky that mate. How did you get the CBD? Try maybe growing a 1:1 if all you got was CBD alone.

1 person likes this

I grew a cbd indica a while back called Durga mata, I enjoyed that and found it really nice to mix with other strains but not powerful enough on its own. It’s high cbd and I think it’s 1:1. Might be worth a try 

Thank you all,

I was also thinking about traditionell Hashish, remember it it was nice in the good old days and I always liked it more than weed. I can try that but I cant afford it for ever... Growing is also a big problem because I can't walk and can Not take care about the plants. And I don't have a wife. Have to find a solution. Not scared about the police- because what can they Do to me in my situation?! Bakweh babylon!

Yes I tried CBD with out THC and it did nothing!

1 person likes this