Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VRG

ugorg
From the underground with love..

93 posts in this topic

@VRG

Yes!

You can assume I'll be growing them with love. I wasn't looking for shortcuts. Well I kind of was. More of an educated heads up than anything though. I'm considering attempting some seeds for subbies and knowing the pheno would have helped with picking a male. Plus I'd just like to know which is the most similar to the original cookie for the sake of understanding. I'm fully aware that we might have different environment and wasn't looking for guarantees.

Good to know my previous understanding wasn't so far off after all anyway.

@VRG Sorry VRG I didn't see your answer til just now ... Thanks for that .. I really want some if those plants in that pic ... All your plants look amazing!!! ... Need to save some pennies lol thanks again

UGORGCookies :smoke:

large.digitalcookies.JPG

15 people like this

Lovely pics vrg. I love disco biscuit.

Do you have any intention to release the cookies? I'm sure it would be very Popular!

Murran

2 people like this

@VRG any progress with this yet?

Keen to see who wins!

9 hours ago, In-the-night-garden said:

@VRG any progress with this yet?

Keen to see who wins!

@In-the-night-garden I pressume you mean the flower show? I just need to compile the shortlist i'll get onto it asap. :yep:

Edited by VRG
1 person likes this

DiscoBiscuit(DB12) 42 Days bloom :smoke:

large.discocmh.jpglarge.discocmh2.jpglarge.discocmh3.jpg

This is the exact same multiple award winning clone/genotype from page.1 Here and Here! but grown exclusively under Ceramic Metal Halide.

FromTheUndergroundWithLove, VRG.

13 people like this

On 04/06/2017 at 11:05 PM, VRG said:

@Snowziff phenotype is genotype x environment OR nature x nurture.

I could give you a clone for example and in your room it would express itself completely differently giving you a different phenotype from the exact same genotype.

You grow out the seeds, you make no assumptions and you smoke the flowers. You keep the one you like best, not the 'x pheno' or the 'y pheno' that someone told you about and you NEVER throw a plant out until you've sampled the flowers. Whats good for bob is not neccessarily good for you! :yep:

sorry@owderb i had to quote to explain ..

@VRG this is the answer ive been after ,as my disco biscuits even though kept small as cuttings or revegged depending all come out `different` each successive grow ,my tent changes constantly depending on what im doing and i did wonder if that explanation would explain this strange thing that happens ..its like growing a different plant each time with a hint of the last one each time .and is the i think the term phylotaxy or weird branching traits because of that non stable enviroment dya think ..i get buds out of leaves ,spurs ,even had a bud out the stem on one of them .

1 person likes this

UGORGCookies 38 Days bloom(HPS) :smoke:

large.cookiesday38days3.jpglarge.cookiesday38days2.jpg

large.cookiesday38days.jpglarge.cookiesday38days1.jpg

Growers Ark Soft Water(coco); Bloom(2.5ml/l) Universal Traces(2.5ml/l) and Root Tonic(5ml/l) EC 1.2.

FromTheUndergroundWithLove, VRG.

Edited by VRG
15 people like this

@VRG mate that's some seriously top  drawer looking canna looks insanely good :yinyang:

Farmer 

nice very nice indeed 

Edited by Eyes of redness

Oh man, way to wind me up @VRG! :rofl: Got a brace of these lovelies about to go 12/12, in like maybe 3 weeks time...... itching! Well excited! They got a pair of Prem Sweets, a Nonames and a Killer to keep 'em company!

I feel a session coming on, say March '18? :woot:

Great pics, superb genetics, Growers Ark nutes and lotsa sweet fresh air ........  :D:skin_up::smokin:

2 people like this

The trichomes that build around the leaves are memorizing they really look beautiful, that trait defiantly comes through on the Disco Biscuit, had a look at my recent harvest of disco it'sbeen down for 7 days and the buds are by far the most dense flowers I have grown out over the past 12 years without doubt :yinyang:

Farmer 

@FARMER G Denser than Killer? if so don`t drop them on a tiled floor lol 

2 people like this