Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

VRG

ugorg
From the underground with love..

93 posts in this topic

@ratdog

Yeah, I like the wee badges ~ quality advertising!

:yep:

3 people like this

2 hours ago, ratdog said:

My Disco Biscuits arrived yesterday, along with some Ceres Hilton, I also got a couple of little badges :)

Can`t wait to pop them too, but I really need to pay attention to the current grow first lol

Mine came today too. Second pack of DB a pack of Nonames and a pack of Prem. Well chuffed at the badges and free blues. Made up! Thanks @VRG !!!

@ratdog When you say Ceres Hilton do you mean the Pemier Sweets or straight up CH?

Edited by Snowziff

6 minutes ago, Snowziff said:

@ratdog When you say Ceres Hilton do you mean the Pemier Sweets or straight up CH?

Yeah, PS mate lol I thought something wasn`t right :doh:

e2a, didn`t get any freebie seeds though :(

Edited by ratdog
3 people like this

@ratdog

Ooooh, Boo-Hoo "No free seeds", is it? Fucking moaner you.

You'll be accusing us of being the UGORG clique next! Bloody hater!

:wassnnme:

Awe, C'mon! Its fucking Sunday! Sad state of affairs if a chap can't sling a wee bit of shyte about and stir with the wooden spoon on a Sunday......! :rofl:

<<<<<For the new peeps here, This is  a feeble attempt at humour. It should not be taken seriously. Or shuld it?? Mwaaahhahaaaa....>>>>>>

Edited by Arnold Layne
6 people like this

I had some of verges CH recently,pretty decent stuff.

1 hour ago, Arnold Layne said:

@ratdog

Ooooh, Boo-Hoo "No free seeds", is it?

I have been accused of being in the uk420 clique, but I guess this proves otherwise :sadwalk: 

3 people like this

I love the look of the Cookies .. Them buds pics are sweet ... I'm getting a Skywalker Kush seed next but I'm also seriously liking the cookies pics that deep purple is just sexy .. lol 

@ratdog ... And here's me thinking that I was in your RatCrew Clique .. lol ... Am just messing with you matey ... It's the Teapot Crew really lol 

1 person likes this

@VRG the pics with the title UGORG cookies on page one (I think) are they for sale or are they actually Disco Biscuit .. sorry for my ignorance.. I would just love some seeds for that type of plant .. the pics are stunning .. 

@MMG No mate. DiscoBiscuit is UGORGCookies x UGORG#1 :yep:

2 people like this

Any whole plant shots of those @VRG ? 

Very tempted to try some db and id like to see what they are structured like. 

They sure do sound lovely and I've yet to try anything cookies 

Cheers

1 person likes this

@blackpoolbouncer no mate sorry. I cant really remove a plant for a picture because they produce a solid canopy but they are generally quite compact with minimal stretch maybe 50-100% at most from clones. 4 DiscoBiscuits, 2 weeks veg from a rooted 1l pot and 8 weeks bloom. :yep:

large.dbcanopy2.JPGlarge.dbcanopy.JPG

e2a: the red tape back right corner first picture is 90cm from the floor.

Edited by VRG
14 people like this

@VRG

Hi m8 i was thinking along the same lines as the last post,wonder what the stretch is and now i know,so really its very similar to the growth of smile maybe doubling in height in flower.

Thanks man can u send me the addy for a order with cash in a envelope please

Peace

21 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Any whole plant shots of those @VRG ? 

Very tempted to try some db and id like to see what they are structured like. 

They sure do sound lovely and I've yet to try anything cookies 

Cheers

Exactly the same things i was thinking buddy.

Peace

@Happy Hippy check the post above buddy :yep: you can find the address on our website.  

1 person likes this

Do it guys, my first go round with Discos and they are proving to be an awesome bit of cooking ! :yinyang: