Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Xyntropic

Strains for Guerrilla growing

I'm about to embark on my first grow, I want to Guerrilla grow. I live about lat 51 in a quite remote, south facing spot. I'm having trouble finding a strain suitable for my requirements (I think I'm being too picky):
* Short germination to harvest period (auto flowering).
* A relatively high THC level I know this can be tricky seeing as a lot of the strains I've been looking at are mixed with ruderalis which I believe is quite low in THC.
* Fairly easy for me to grow.
* A decent yield
I couple of quick flowering strains I've looked at are Royal Queens Seeds' Quick One and Royal Dwarf. Sensei Seeds' Early Skunk looked like a strong contender however some people on the forum said the seeds were dodgy.

Thanks for the help:)

•Northern light - 00 seeds.

(easiest plant ever to grow)

•white widow xxl- dinafem. 

I am am growing some early skunk and I have had 100% success rate out of 25 seeds.

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, chicken1111 said:

•Northern light - 00 seeds.

(easiest plant ever to grow)

•white widow xxl- dinafem. 

I am am growing some early skunk and I have had 100% success rate out of 25 seeds.

Thank you v much I will look into these

1 person likes this

39 minutes ago, Key4 said:

https://realgorillaseeds.com/ 

Why autos? 

I'd like it to be a quick grow so I don't want to wait for the days to be 12/12 for flowering

Mighty golds , royal mazar will do the trick mate check out the site semi autos so will have a earlier harvest and get some decent weight to get u over 

1 person likes this

probably more useful;-

1 person likes this