Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
stepmetal

what do you guys think about these strains..?!?

63 posts in this topic

planning an outside grow, latitude 51

these are the strains I'm interested in, if you've had experience with any let me know how it went and your thoughts about them.

-big bang auto
-green-O-matic
-blue mystic auto
-sweet skunk fast version
-sugar black rose auto
-medicann kush fromage auto
-skunk#1 auto
-sensi skunk
-whiteberry
-jamaican dream
cheers,

Not grown any so cant tell you,the tried and tested strains for outdoors are at the top of this forum have a really good read I can recommend haze 2.0 auto by dinafem roadrunner 2 by dinafem both thrive in our climate aswell as barneys farm auto grape muerte for early finishing photoperiod strains though make sure you have a very good read at the top of the forum you want strains that finish end of sept early oct

Edited by Beerbellybob

Seen good results with Paradise seeds Whiteberry by AustrianToker. His journal is on here, and was even featured in a Cannabis Cultivation book. Forgot the name of it as I gave it to a friend. The rest I'm unsure of as I got put off autos in the past as they just produced sugarleaf, no actual bud lol Might be different down south though.

Edited by JustaGenerousPerson

First post at 4.20, was that planned!!!

Like the above post says, check out the outdoor strain guide for tried and tested UK strains. Red purps and purple maroc (both female seeds) are great for the UK and easy to grow for a first season. As for autos, white widow (dinafem) and cream mandarine (sweet seeds) were successful for some on here last year. There could be some in your choice that will be OK but going for the tried and tested strains will make things less complicated and you will know what to expect. My second season this year, I'm a novice and the strains I mentioned above are my main plants this year. Happy choosing!

ATB Monkey

1 person likes this

Everything I have tried both indoor and outdoor by Female Seeds NL has been gash TBH. I wouldn't give them another penny. Dunno why people on here recommend them so much.

Everything I have tried both indoor and outdoor by Female Seeds NL has been gash TBH. I wouldn't give them another penny. Dunno why people on here recommend them so much.

well as you already know everything.....i won't bother :doh:

The only things proper shit about Female seeds, is their customer service and sometimes their germ rates.......

How the fuck can you slag off the red purps and the purple maroc's..............

2 people like this

@ people recommended them cause we know they finish outdoors in the UK. If given the right love and care both strains mentioned above can give a nice return and are easy for new growers.

So what would you recommend for outdoors in the UK? Not trying to be a dick I'm just interested in your strain choice.

i did one jamaican dream one year

the plant shots was oct 6th.. grew to about 7ft

gallery_32555_5725_27813.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_26797.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_27773.jpg

gallery_32555_5725_114472.jpg

Edited by RandyBoBandy
5 people like this

Seen good results with Paradise seeds Whiteberry by AustrianToker. His journal is on here, and was even featured in a Cannabis Cultivation book. Forgot the name of it as I gave it to a friend. The rest I'm unsure of as I got put off autos in the past as they just produced sugarleaf, no actual bud lol Might be different down south though.

Autos do fine out if you have the newer larger strains that dont flower for 6 weeks,plant them out in a south facing spot and give them great soil preferably soil specifically for canna they do require a bit more effort to gg but ive had great results outdoors

Thats gorgeous randy give me the details mold %,soil type, feeding regime,breeder and yield I like it I like it alot

Edited by Owderb

I can only speak from personal expierence Andro, no need to throw a hissy fit. I can express my opinion on them if I want as I have grown them both in and out, and spent time and money on them, and was not satisfied with any of their seeds or buds.

Guerrilla Gold would be my recommendation OutofAfrica :-/'

1 person likes this

BBBob each to there own, am glad your happy with your auto's lol

@

i think i had one single pinch of mould... lost one bud... im not one for pushing strains if i see mould... if they are almost done they get chopped

cant remember yeild.. 2 and a half to 3 oz... then popcorn in the hash bag..

25 ltrs compost, fbb and potash, only gave her a couple of feeds through veg and a couple of flower feeds

Cheers mate what breeder the buds on thatlook top class

Edited by Owderb
Quote removed