Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Soldier Toker

Xmas Auto Rush 2014

21 posts in this topic

Looking really good mate,

you are giving them all that they need ;)

Keep up the great work!

jaypp

1 person likes this

Advice please, one of my cream caramel autos that got a bit too close to the light has got a bit of heat damage. The top of the main cola looks a bit dry and light coloured.

Would it be best to cut this section away or just leave it? The affected area is only about an inch in length.The plant is 5.5 week old so far.

Thanks,

ST.

1 person likes this

Hey Soldier Toker ;)

don't worry, but is better if you cut this part of the damage flower, it could be a focus for a fungus attack ;)

Sweet smokes!
jaypp

Thanks Jaypp, that's exactly what happended to a grand daddy purps I grew come to think about it. Will give it a lttle trim tonight.

ST

1 person likes this

Hi ST how are the girls doing I'm interested in both of these strains as my first grow so looking to see how they come up :) heard a lot if good things about the CC,s. How you finding them . they look excellent so far.

1 person likes this

@@Keeno88 I harvested the fast buds at 6+7 weeks as I had no green, both plants could of gone a lot further but still smelled and tasted lovely, fruity IMO. Stone was ok but nothing spectacular as you can imagine with only going 7 weeks from seed. Will deffo grow again and go the full duration.

One of my CC's got some heat damage at around 4 weeks which effected the plant i think. I chose to harvest this one at 8 weeks as it was starting to look unhealthy. The buds are now bone dry and have a very mellow stone. The smell and taste is nice but not as I remember my previous cream caramels, which were top draw. I got 39 gram dry from this one CC and that doesn't count the small buds I dried quick before full harvest.

My two remaining CC's are 9 weeks tomorrow and both will be chopped next Saturday, day 68/69. These two babies have been tied up today as the buds are weighing the branches down, eyeing them up I'm hopeful of 2.5oz+ each as they have huge main colas with heavy side branches. Growing them in 11ltr pots rather than 6.5ltr and having a 20/4hr light routine instead of 18/6 has greatly improved my yield. The buds on these beauties are coated in sticky resin and the smell is amazing, should be bottled up and sold as room oderizors.

I will post pics and do a weigh in of the two final CC's in the next couple of weeks.

ST

1 person likes this