Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cooltube101

clear deficiencies, help?

Ill start by adding the link to the gallery ive uploaded of the problems, this is my first grow and I have no clue about deficiencies..

http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?app=gallery&album=9134

my set up is, 1.2 tent, 600 watt cool tube with budget 6"fan and filter, ordered a new stube 6" fan to go with my parabolic reflector but thats another story... im growing in 15litre airpots and have put a hole in the bottom for wick method as they sit in a 1metre tray.. nutes are an sensi range and hobbyist range extras. 1 week into flower and did a 7-8 week veg.. lost count like an arse. Any info would be much appreciated as ive google imaged deficiencies and im still non the wiser.

Also, any ways to clear this up asap would be amazing

Can't see what the problem is? Are they the lowest leaves (the single blades)?

Can't see what the problem is? Are they the lowest leaves (the single blades)?

yeah way I can explain it is they are all lover leaves, some single, some 5 leaved and through the centre of the plant there is some... some had died and dropped off but hardly any, its confusing because everything looks normal elsewhere... it started off as yellow brownish dots.

Perfectly normal for lower leaves to yellow (as the plant sucks nutrients from them) and drop off. They won't be getting much light at the bottom. Doesn't look as though you have anything to worry about. I wish my first grow had looked that good.

1 person likes this

The brown spots could just be that you overfed them at some point.

oh wow, mind at rest... thanks for taking the time out to look.

I try to feed them three times a week, and even then they seem to dry out a little on the third day, ive really looked after them so far and ive also done some topping and super cropping and I seem to have gained a bushy plant with most bud points level so far, going to have to keep training during the stretch, is it best to remove the bad leaves and keep a fresh green canopy?.

sorry forgot to add I give them 15litres each feed