Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
antongreen

What different types of weed are there i know about indica and sativa

16 posts in this topic

i was just wondering if they where the only two different types that exist and can any one tell me wha the properties of them are please?

Indica, Sativa, Hybird and some people separate Afghanica from Indica...

Sativa is more uppy and chatty, gets you high.

Indica is more down and mongy, gets you stoned.

Hybrids are a mix of both Indica and Sativa and can be either more Indica, more Sativa or a good mix.

Afghanica are plants grown in Afghanistan area, quite similar to Indica...

Could chat away for longer, but am stoned and not up for writing loads. :D If I had Sativa buds, no problem, but with these Indica buds... :D

Welcome to UK420 too!

3 people like this

Ruderalis

eta

Cannabis ruderalis is a species of Cannabis originating in central Russia. It flowers earlier than C. indica or C. sativa, does not grow as tall, and can withstand much harsher climates than either of them

Edited by ismokepot
1 person likes this

Indica,sativa,ruderalise,hemp?4?

Ruderalis

eta

Cannabis ruderalis is a species of Cannabis originating in central Russia. It flowers earlier than C. indica or C. sativa, does not grow as tall, and can withstand much harsher climates than either of them

It doesn't just flower earlier than the other two, it flowers automatically when it reaches a certain age hence it being used as breeding stock to create the autoflowering strains that have surfaced over the last ten years or so. It's also pretty weak in terms of potency which is why many experienced growers refuse to go the auto route, preferring their genetics undiluted in such an overt way.

6 people like this

Thanks every one

has anyone got any referance material for the differences of landraces by geographical location ?

like how does a brazilian sativa compare with a thai one etc etc

that would be good to read

1 person likes this

has anyone got any referance material for the differences of landraces by geographical location ?

like how does a brazilian sativa compare with a thai one etc etc

that would be good to read

It's all found through google mate

will you compress it all into one page in laymens terms for me ?. thanks

Some indicas get you high though, and some sativas are very mild and weak. Generalisations are poor guidelines ;)

2 people like this

Indica,sativa,ruderalise,hemp?4?

I think what is known as hemp is just a Sativa where the genotype shows very dominant fibre producing traits, and therefore low THC traits in its genetic makeup?

while Ducksfoot 'may be' from Indica, Sativa & Ruderalis. . .i doubt 'Abc' is.

Basically there are indica and sativa but the question can be examined in a more complicated manner. :lookaround:

Some indicas get you high though, and some sativas are very mild and weak. Generalisations are poor guidelines ;)

to which I may add, some sativas get one monged too, ime.

plus, as AL is often quick to point out, different strains will do different things for different people, especially if using for medicinal purposes, so dont be afraid to try, discard, and retain only what help you the best. :yep:

Edited by Bones_Chronic
1 person likes this

In order to qualify as hemp it must have less than 0.3% THC