Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SatIndica

Chances of these finishing

Hey Guys,

I went to my plots today Plot 1 is PM there's about 4 and one topping around 8 ft now. Big issue I have is to the east and west the trees have grown restricting light. I know I should have thought about this when prepping but I had a nice Purple Power finish in the same location.(Last year) It's getting plenty of growth upwards but will they get enough light to finish ? :( There;s pistils but no flower tops producing yet.

Here's a couple pics.

gallery_73209_5433_83369.jpg
gallery_73209_5433_34105.jpg
I've just put down some Pot Ash (sulphate)
Here's the other that I think will be getting enough but still no flower tops yet.
gallery_73209_5433_127586.jpg
gallery_73209_5433_123716.jpg
I haven't spent enough time there to see how much light is getting to the first couple pics. Maybe you pro's can tell by the growth.
All this hard work may not pay off. Feed back appreciated friends :)
Edited by yeoldcelt

Agreed , the problem you might have is the bud may be a bit airy . They will start in the next 3 weeks or so :)

Don't worry that there's no flowers yet, some of my PM's aren't even showing pistils yet, give it a few weeks and you will start to see the bud sites popping up everywhere.

ETA: If you had a purple power finish there, what makes you question PM

Thanks for your feed back mate. I thought that the Purple Power may have been a better suited plant and it was a non FS strain .

Cheers

Sods law on the way back I checked out this other site I've been interested to see and it's effin perfect. So that will be on my list for next year.

Here's the PP from last year :)

gallery_73209_4393_248523.jpg
gallery_73209_4393_45194.jpg
1 person likes this

they will finish just fine mate ,give a bit of fbb or bat guano feed nearer flowering

Cheers mate. They've got plenty of nutes down now. Hopefully the PO will be enough to finish it off :)

Sods law on the way back I checked out this other site I've been interested to see and it's effin perfect. So that will be on my list for next year.

Here's the PP from last year :)

gallery_73209_4393_248523.jpg
gallery_73209_4393_45194.jpg

what date did you harvest that plant ?

Mid September last year bud

thats awesome, i assumed you could never get photos to finish before october

Lovely looking PP YOC! This year is my first true outdoor with any real thought and planning. I have a few Frisian Dews in location 1 and freebies at location 2 as well as a couple of afterthought autos. I'm at lat 55 ish and actually planned the main plot to be cut short of main sun last part of the evening by a massive willow tree to the NE of my girls. Seems to have worked well. Best of the bunch was 6 ' at the beggining of July and all were showing pre flowers then as well. Got a real pleasant surprise at that visit and haven't been back since. Looking forward immensley to the next visit.

Correction, willow tree NW not NE of plot 1!

I'm very interested in tactics for early finishes other than the obvious ones of strain choice and wonder if anyone can contribute their experience with this. Sorry to post 3 separate comments. Am brand new on here and just finding my way. Very impressive finish of mid September for last years summer (or lack of) good to know what is actually possible.

To be quite frank mate these were Regs that I purchased last year. I planted 5 and left them. Then a mate let me use some land so I planted Hollands Hope the thing turned out to be a privet hedge in the end..... When I noticed these weren't gona flower/finish I went back to the regs I planted 4 turned male a one female (pollinated) Like I said I didn't think they would come to nothing how wrong I was I!

The Bud was seeded but an awesome smoke quite powerful and stinky ;)

I lugged bags of compost that year. But I realized by preping the soil with chicken pellets and rockdust and what ever else you can find. The plot will be a sinch just plant and go :)

Edited by yeoldcelt