Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Competition Grow Diaries 2020/21

large.novedades_600x150_EN.jpg.c687f731e

46 topics in this forum

• 14 replies

• 47 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 109 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 137 replies
    • 141 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 75 replies
    • 314 replies
    • 163 replies
    • 151 replies
    • 97 replies
    • 49 replies
    • 130 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 251 replies
    • 407 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 40 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 71 replies
    • 63 replies

• Rural Buddha
      Mention of uk420 is a bad idea. The idea though is to try and initiate contact with the other guerrilla(s), a better idea* could be to set up a protonmail email account (I use one for this site), then leave that email address at the compromised grow spot. Suggest the other grower does the same in the note** and see if you get a response. No harm in trying, seems a shame that a good growing site is lost possibly to both parties.   * I've been stoned several times since I thought that up, short term memory and that ** Printed, cut from newspaper or written with wrong hand.
    • Zilla12
      Alright Guys?    My thread in the dairy section didn't really seem to get a whole lot of attention or momentum and as this little corner of the forum seems to be very proactive and helpful with one another i've decided i'll just give grow updates on here instead.    So far with the grow i'm not really experiencing any major issues, all 3 plants are looking healthy thus far (one is younger and is going outside when the weather is less apocalyptic)   I do predict a few small issues but i think they can be solved with planning and fixing the chances before they really take effect.    I think i need a little more air blowing through the cupboard temps on average are in the high 20's low 30's, i think i'd like bring that down a little bit. I also need to get a switch for my tube heater. I'm having to go turn it on at 11 when the switch turns the light out and off again in the morning, its just a ball ache and as the cupboard isn't in my house but in a garage out house neighbours will hear and see me going up and down like a yoyo. Although i suspect when the summer months hit i wont need to use the heater at all even when the lights not running.    I'm also going to replace the suspended PC fan i've got running in there. I'm also going to have to buy some chains as i've not really got much control over the light height at the moment and it defo needs to move higher in the cupboard as the plants get bigger    Anyway plants are looking healthy although when i took this photo this morning they looked a little droopy so i think they need a watering which i will do when i'm home later. I also think i'm going to LST the plants to try and maximise the grow in a smaller space, bricking myself slightly but i'm gonna watch 100 youtube videos beforehand and just take my time.    Heres the plants so far.    Auto Jack - Fast Buds - Day 23 from sprouting    CBD 20:1 - Fast Buds - Day 23 from sprouting  
    • Clumsy
    • MrGr33ngreen
      High, here are some pics not from me.  But i hope someone can help me to make pics like this:    Thx