Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

11 topics in this forum

• 47 replies

• 56 replies
    • 54 replies
    • 70 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 31 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 193 replies
    • 183 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 89 replies

• SubSpecies
      Hehe love it all mine gots da gangsta lean on, it's a way of life, yardie gangstas4life (we in the good fight) Enjoy your garden bro! Glad to hear of the great change it is making to you, may it bring you much peace and amazement! Don't forget to see what crazy and interesting insects and stuff land on your plants, you'll be truly amazed......   BLESS UP 
    • Thai Stick
      I've used stuff thats donkeys years old to no ill effect.
      Nutes are nutes and i cant see how it can go off.

Even organic stuff, usually made through some sort of fermentation of sorts i cant see going off, only better.

Recently i used some Fish emulsion that was growing a layer of fuzzy stuff on top.
      Shook the fucker up, mixed it up and fed my Kratom plants.
      They loved it.

If in doubt, chuck it out.....in the garden not the toilet   Peace TS

• bfehillbilly
      I have put late maturing clones out first of August in a outdoor sea of green and averaged 3/4 of an ounce at the end of October planted a bag seed of some good weed a friend smoked with me on July 4th got 3 ounces off her around the beginning of October
    • MindSoup
      Yeah was probably about the same time we grew it, did it for a few seasons and it could take the abuse really well and the bud was good quality, definitely be nostalgic to have a toke again. I see they have now crossed it to master kush, seeing as their strain's tend to have a lot of variation I might find what I'm looking for in a pack of those. Might have to try and get in touch with them.