Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights.co.uk (diyleduk)

Customer support forum for Ledgrowlights.co.uk (diyleduk)

large.5d18d5ff7550e_thumbnail_UK420banne

162 topics in this forum

• 2,652 replies

• 330 replies
    • 79 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 893 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies

• Gaijin
      That's incredibly generous     Why do I deserve to win this prize? Before I found this place I had relied on the advice of various salesman via various store websites. Before I found this place I would have spent at least a grand more, on a set up that wouldn't have really worked, with an astoundingly large collection of nutrients and boosters, and all sorts of expensive water testing equipment and chemicals. Before I found this place I would've been able to hear my fans from the house  This place has saved my once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to set up properly indoors     So it would be appropriate, I feel, if part of my first indoor grow started off with a light from the site sponsor that I'm going to be buying my lights from anyway, and seeds from the place that's made such a difference to me, already, and to so many others over the years  
    • stonerwizard
      My mate has sprouted a few that I had stored badly too.   Wizard
    • Bubbles Depot
      These headbanger pics are making me drool. I got 7 females from my pack so hopefully I'll have some pretty pics of my own to share soon.   I also finally popped the Sour Bx2 so I'm very excited to hunt those. Here's one of the stinkier males getting ready to make a mess.   
    • Rural Buddha
      After a good night's sleep I'd worked out half my questions. To be sure, I emailed the maker/supplier and got confirmation, and answers to the other questions.   Yes, the loose pump should be connected to the inlet (middle bottom spigot) and to the pipe coming from the left top 16mm spigot. The chiller input connects to this spigot so the Brain Pot pump pumps water through the chiller.. One of the other spigots goes to the chiller output, the other goes to the fill pipe from the reservoir (fill pump in the bottom of the res.). The drain from the reservoir goes to a 16mm spigot at the bottom of the Brain Pot (Control Pot in IWS terms) which is another pump - pumps everywhere The pump that came with the chiller I'll use to mix up feed - beats stirring - and to change the reservoir water when its time.   Most of the pipe work done today. Just the chiller, air stones and air pump to fit and the system will be ready to test.