Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Ledgrowlights.co.uk (diyleduk)

Customer support forum for Ledgrowlights.co.uk (diyleduk)

large.5d18d5ff7550e_thumbnail_UK420banne

161 topics in this forum

• 18 replies

• 11 replies
    • 2,622 replies
    • 326 replies
    • 65 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 5 replies
    • 893 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 9 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 67 replies
    • 168 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 5 replies

• Sinnerman
      Sad the world has gone to easy ways out in life which quite often goes these routes I know a old guy who had this happen to him nearly sixty with numerous health issues all for 5 plants in early flower. End result the poor guy was too scared to stay in his house he lived all his life and loved had to move in with his daughter as he didn’t feel safe alone anymore now has severe acrophobia he says they may as well of taken my life for how it’s left me! Fookin disgusting little vermin. thank god only thing gotta worry about is getting mugged by groups of delinquent sheep round here          TS
    • mikeydoughnut
      @stummer I’m not totally against knives. I have a butchers cleaver next to my bed. You could shave with the fucker     See I was scared of my mum and dad. If I fucked it I’d know about it. I mean come on if yer dads worth a wank he’d be on that shoulder every time temptation raised its head saying “you fucking dare”. Too many soft as shit parents. I see it a lot. Kids straightening their mothers out in public. It blows my mind. My kids are loved and given an inch not a mile. They’re good as gold and that’s not me talking shit. They daren't cross me or their mother because they know it’s on.    Youre right about going for easy money. We’re human. Path of least resistance n all that. Perhaps if they spent the day in the Bentley of an electrician I know of they’d be tempted. They’re told only mugs get their hands dirty. Where as I was told ‘where there’s shit there’s brass’.   Dont get me wrong I’m sure, in fact I know, most people are safe and no bother. It was the same back home. You can feel tensions rising. The air hangs heavy. Fuck that. I just can’t be arsed with aggro perhaps that’s why I don’t understand people who thrive on it. Who wants to live like that  Ive given and taking some reyt kickings but using knives is just barbaric and I don’t think there’s a single excuse that can be used.    I aint coming to london bud  I like me peace n quite and me nice green view out the window. London wasn’t made for people like me. Having said that it’s got everything. If there’s an opportunity to be found surely London is a better place than any. 
    • B-real
      Those plasson fittings are good arnt they.
    • mikeydoughnut
      About what exactly? I ain’t a knife carrying road man. I’m sick of hearing stories like this. Shall we send them all to where you live? It wouldn’t seem like such made up bullshit then would it. It ain’t your kids getting turned into Swiss cheese is it? I know it’s not mine either, thank god, but even though you think I am a cunt and I’m being a cunt. I care. When I tear a strip off my kids it’s because I care. There’s nothing nice about situations like this but the worst thing you can do is lie to yourself about the source of this behaviour. Folk can take me the wrong way but, even if this place wasn’t anonymous, I’d say the same things. I’m no liar and I don’t say this with hate. I say it because it’s true. What the fuck is going on with these young men?!