Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Seedsman Seeds

Support forum for Seedsman Seeds

gallery_2_3_21551.gif

163 topics in this forum

• 29 replies

• 33 replies
    • 157 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 24 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 44 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies

• green_machine
      @Funk P   Thanks for the info, I was just wondering what do you mean by fish juice? Is this like Biobizz fish mix or alaskan fish emulsion? could it be substituted with a fish meal?   greenie
    • Dsmile
      Tbh my entire environment is bugging me, the bushyness really required more airflow and temps were high, so I added a 6" and a 4" rvk intake with  diffuseairs on. Then i needed to add another exhaust and CF to deal with the extra air.  According to my thermostat its a bit cold in there now sometimes. Wish i just hooked up my portable AC instead of the intakes, just way too busy in there for my liking. Once this runs done, one way or another, im going to get more 70L boxes from argos and change the buckets out, maybe I'll upgrade the pipes from 1" to 2". Last run in this system, which was nowhere near as full up, with multiple strains from seed yielded 40z with ood nutes for sure.    What system and nute line you using? 
    • zen-ken
      Get in the tent and see if any light leaks...classic move .....did you have the extraction on ?....the sides sucking in can show holes you didn't see b4...even the seems and zip can be a nightmare....Do you use intake fans as the vent is another classic light leak point. Bruce Bugbee is doing experiments now on just how much light it takes to mess up flowering and I can tell you from my own experience.....its not a lot! Tape over the red LED on the fan but it still seems a bit extreme, for that to do what we are seeing here....maybe misuse of the bar coupled with the fan light was enough to push it over the edge? red is very photosynthetic.....change the timers.   Im not keen on the system (pipe work is too small to even out correctly imo) but if your at week three (excluding transition) this has not caused this issue imo....your EC seems low.   I would advise not to buy imported nutrients att from USA/Canada unless ordering direct....Brexit has fucked it and stuff is sitting around getting cold and fucked up. (anecdotes) A specific, mineral recirculating nutrient with good water is the order of the day.      
    • Diyleduk Craig
      The 350s are beautiful units to behold. The quality and output are on point... I'm expecting these to be really popular.