Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Paradise Seeds

Support forum for Paradise Seeds

large.Paradise-Seeds-Cannabis-summer-650

Subforums

72 topics in this forum

• 20 replies

• 1 reply
    • 1 reply
    • 8 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 68 replies
    • 78 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Tommy tucker
      I'd make some decent sized mesh tubes to fit in those holes.  Then back fill the holes with that clay you pulled out. So half the tube was submerged and the other half was open.  Get a rubble bag and fold it , so it covers the rest of the mesh . Fill the bag up with 5 L of soil and slow release nutes.  Then you add your seedlings to that. 
    • Revive
      I hear what your saying TT yes I could probably come up with something but is it really worth it.. if there was a water source close by instead of just in my fuking holes I might try but id have to be so far out the ground to make it work that I'd be at a lot more risk in a drought, if that makes sense.. it would more or less be a pot or vessel on the surface, just like your swamp bags last year.. opens up a few issues so that's why I'm thinking wipe my mouth.. I cant get much stuff in and out this place either cause its a mish in them tunnels.. dude if you got ideas for me pls throw them in.. im just trying to make a sensible decision really instead a chasing a season of ball ache..im not opposed to ideas that's for sure 
    • KC
      I always decarb before making tincture, but I want to get high from it. 30 mins at 120c when I do it in the oven.    
    • Tommy tucker
      Whoa whoa Whoa.  Steady does it. All is not lost. You can still use the plot.  Adapt your approach.  Think about it