Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Dinafem Seeds Strain Guide

large.banner-2020-600x150.gif.2c2e050876

120 topics in this forum

• 9 replies

• 1 reply
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 0 replies

• Colemaaa
      Hey guys. 
      I’m sure there must be a thread on this already but I can’t find it anywhere. 

I’ve made the switch to full Led now and am struggling a little, finding a lot of different information about the slightly warmer temps required for Led. I’m running a steady 28c and 75% lights on in veg. 25c 70% lights off and they don’t look happy.  I took some of the plants out of that room and stuck them on the window sill and they perked up and are looking lush so it’s not my feed. 
      So I wanted to gather a few environmental scenarios that you guys are running with LED and getting success. Please Chuck them below. 
      cheers 
    • onetime
      My water pipes cracked & the council turned of the water.   I was given a choice they give me some bottled water to last the weekend or I goto a hotel.
      there coming back on Monday to suss out were it’s actually broke as it sounds like it’s under my concrete kitchen floor or just outside the kitchen.   they may well decide I have to move out till it’s fixed esp if it’s outside as they say they will have to hire a private firm.   Anyone had any experience with work being done & having to temp move out. As I’m wondering if I’ll have to kill the plants that are just about to go in my flowering room.    lucky my white ice finished flowering today. 
        I’m guessing you get to keep the keys but arnt supposed to “ live “ there meaning I might get away with flowering this lot or not ? 
    • stukaville
      Hi all, long time since I last visited a forum. 

I'm 4 weeks into flower on a 11am to 11pm cycle and I want to switch to lights on in the night to achieve two things.

1, i want to use my CO2 controller but day time temps are 85f with lights on, so i want to move to nightime lights on for cooler tent temps, so im not wasting C02 being vented out every 1 mins.

2 Next door has a window cleaner who comes around at 2pm  who is also going to clean their gutters.  i'm drawing cool air in from the window and i dont want him to hear or see anything. window is boxed off but you cannot be to careful.

I  want to unplug the lights after they go off at 11pm, then change the timer to a new schedule of 8pm on  until 8am off.   this will give me 18 hours of darkness before lights on at the new timings.     Will this be ok or am I likely to stuff my plants up?
    • furious fred
      BTW veging away at the moment and will lay a scrog over them next week. I reckon I'll flip them in just over a week.