Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

36 topics in this forum

• 6 replies

• 3 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 34 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 110 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 180 replies
    • 99 replies
    • 60 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 25 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 4 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 88 replies
    • 15 replies

• Simple Jack
      Katla - Icelandic supernatural mystery that owes a lot to Solaris. Some major plausibility issues but the ash covered arctic landscape is truly otherworldly.   Sweet Tooth - imagine Disney remade The Road as a family friendly feelgood series. Syrupy as fuck, but it has its moments.
    • MindSoup
      Do you do anything to strengthen them out ? I've had topped plants snap in the wind
    • j.o.i.n.t
      A few drops I couldn't work out where I'd spilled it exactly, literally ruined my life for weeks. It wasn't just the smell, but the weeks of shit I took for it.   The previous suggestion to burn it all to the ground (but leave, and start again)... I second. It's the only way.
    • Joolz
      She says there is 'numerous evidence' suggesting they work   South Derbyshire MP Heather Wheeler has thrown her support behind trials to treat medical conditions with legally prescribed cannabis-based medicines. Currently medical cannabis is legal, but there is no ongoing government-funded clinical research into the efficiency of the drug, Mrs Wheeler says. The I am Billy Campaign is a campaign to introduce trials to treat a host of medical conditions with legally prescribed cannabis-based medicines.   There are a number of cases where cannabis oil has been used for conditions such as Parkinson, MS and even cancer. Mrs Wheeler said: "There is now numerous evidence to suggest the benefits of cannabis-based medicines and I believe this needs to be looked into.   "I am delighted to hear that the Department of Health have confirmed a meeting between Permanent under Secretary of State, Jo Churchill, DOH officials and (campaigners) Billy and Charlotte Caldwell on July 8. "Billy and Charlotte have worked tirelessly to secure such a meeting to present the solution to unlock the deadlock of medicinal cannabis here in the UK.   "This is a historic step forward and I am incredibly grateful to Jo Churchill and her officials for agreeing. "This solution can and will save lives while gathering much needed data for our wonderful NHS."   https://www.staffordshire-live.co.uk/news/health/south-derbyshire-mp-backs-cannabis-5569819