Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Underground Originals

Support forum for Underground Originals

gallery_2_3_125658.png

Subforums

768 topics in this forum

• 750 replies

• 1,702 replies
    • 1,047 replies
    • 206 replies
    • 430 replies
    • 843 replies
    • 127 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 157 replies
    • 37 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 92 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 7 replies
    • 38 replies
    • 23 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 32 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 18 replies
  1. ugorg

• 22 replies

• Funk P
      It's home made fish hydrolysate, not sure what bio bizz is but I do know that hydrolysate is better than emulsion if that helps... I believe fish meal goes through a heating process which from what I know is a major reason why hydrolysate is preferred over emulsion, fish meal is also pure fish scraps which isn't bad & most likely all of the emulsions etc are made from scraps too, at home though you can use more than just scraps & get the good stuff in there... I don't have evidence to back up if the good stuff is better for feed rather than the scraps by the way... 
    • LokiVirandell
      But my soil it's dead dry after 3/4 days it's also fabric pot so basically oxygen penetrating everywhere as I said it's not my first grow in pots like this with veg between 21-31 days and there's been no problems Fair point with living soil but I can't imaging having pot 5L-8L I would have to water probably 1-2 times a Day  
    • green_machine
      @Funk P   Thanks for the info, I was just wondering what do you mean by fish juice? Is this like Biobizz fish mix or alaskan fish emulsion? could it be substituted with a fish meal?   greenie
    • Dsmile
      Tbh my entire environment is bugging me, the bushyness really required more airflow and temps were high, so I added a 6" and a 4" rvk intake with  diffuseairs on. Then i needed to add another exhaust and CF to deal with the extra air.  According to my thermostat its a bit cold in there now sometimes. Wish i just hooked up my portable AC instead of the intakes, just way too busy in there for my liking. Once this runs done, one way or another, im going to get more 70L boxes from argos and change the buckets out, maybe I'll upgrade the pipes from 1" to 2". Last run in this system, which was nowhere near as full up, with multiple strains from seed yielded 40z with ood nutes for sure.    What system and nute line you using?