Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

10,358 topics in this forum

• 445 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 938 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 21 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 69 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 39 replies
    • 73 replies
    • 55 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 236 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 1,298 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 83 replies

• OddNut
      Been using growers ark coco range for years. I only use the grow and bloom a and b and that’s it ! Cracking plants everytime ! You can pay I think 20 squid to send a sample of your water to them and they will make you nutrients to work with your local water 
    • Yuzuf Paradizo
      Thanks doom. Also, a relatively hard water area so keen to change the res and prevent build ups as much as possible Cheers 
    • keen2grow
      Yeah thanks guys I’ll have a look at these and it’ll start to give me an idea of what I’m looking for cheers 
    • cannaboy_420
      Decent nutrients at a fair price with great customer service. They are always at the end of the phone if you have any issues and will always get you delivery out to you as promised   What i liked was the fact they had extra traces for when you dont want to feed strong, I also love the first feed too as you dont need to worry too much about overfeeding young plants