Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Strain Talk

Grown Some Hot Genetics ? ( or maybe not so hot) Tell us about them here .

Strain Talk Rules

This forum is for discussing the diverse and wonderful world of cannabis seed strains.
It should not to be used to discuss, promote or advertise the relative merits or reliability of any seed re-seller / company or "seed drops" from 3rd party seed auctions or non affiliated sites and all such posts will be removed without notice as per our rules covering advertising.

Thank you for your co operation

10,488 topics in this forum

• 21 replies

• 453 replies
    • 57 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 1,180 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 645 replies
    • 28 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 50 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 51 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 42 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 24 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 47 replies
    • 13 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 30 replies

• Idicanna jones
      I'm an early bird by habit (5.20am everyday) nothing finer than a wake and bake with a nice coffee and listen to birds. I was concerned about insects and stuff to be honest. I've spent a small fortune on my garden this year and the buzz in a morning is special. And to see the ladies at the back stretching is pure spiritual. But I'm preaching to the converted here....    Bless up ya fine self 
    • SubSpecies
      Hehe love it all mine gots da gangsta lean on, it's a way of life, yardie gangstas4life (we in the good fight) Enjoy your garden bro! Glad to hear of the great change it is making to you, may it bring you much peace and amazement! Don't forget to see what crazy and interesting insects and stuff land on your plants, you'll be truly amazed......   BLESS UP 
    • Thai Stick
      I've used stuff thats donkeys years old to no ill effect.
      Nutes are nutes and i cant see how it can go off.

Even organic stuff, usually made through some sort of fermentation of sorts i cant see going off, only better.

Recently i used some Fish emulsion that was growing a layer of fuzzy stuff on top.
      Shook the fucker up, mixed it up and fed my Kratom plants.
      They loved it.

If in doubt, chuck it out.....in the garden not the toilet   Peace TS

• bfehillbilly
      I have put late maturing clones out first of August in a outdoor sea of green and averaged 3/4 of an ounce at the end of October planted a bag seed of some good weed a friend smoked with me on July 4th got 3 ounces off her around the beginning of October