Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Growing Under Glass

Growing in greenhouses and poly-tunnels

1,061 topics in this forum

• 17 replies

• 70 replies
    • 53 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 6 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 14 replies
    • 15 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 7 replies
    • 52 replies
    • 93 replies
    • 87 replies
    • 61 replies
    • 42 replies

• Idicanna jones
      Grape and Mendo day 52. Grape tied down till I ran out of places to tie it to. Mendo a bit skinny but we'll see.... It is my first time outside
    • Whatwentwrong
      Not much help the last few weeks though, hotter out there than in here.   @MindSouphave your tried a fan controller. My mix flo is like a jet engine on full blast but knocked down halfway it's really quiet and is ok for say 85% of the year like that. It's had to go full blast last few weeks though.   Mines in the same room I sleep in, I have three of the fuckers going. Thankfully we live next to a main road and the noise from that out does the fans but it's silent with the windows closed so we must have some sound proofing between apartments.    What I do though to help get asleep with three extraction fans blowing a few feet from my bed is get really, really stoned and then put the news on. Out in no time. Planet earth does the job too but sometime I can get a bit too interested in that so it defeats the point. Maybe slip the missus some edibles in future. There are other ways to deal with noisy fans
    • Rural Buddha
      Spell Zeus right and more threads come up
    • Idicanna jones
      I'm an early bird by habit (5.20am everyday) nothing finer than a wake and bake with a nice coffee and listen to birds. I was concerned about insects and stuff to be honest. I've spent a small fortune on my garden this year and the buzz in a morning is special. And to see the ladies at the back stretching is pure spiritual. But I'm preaching to the converted here....    Bless up ya fine self