UK420.com takes no responsibility for the consequences of error or damage suffered by members due to any of the electrical information published on any of these pages.
Please remember that UK420.com are not responsible for any messages posted. UK420.com do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of UK420.com
We can however, offer the following:
* Never touch plugs, switches or electrical appliances with wet hands.
* Switch off and unplug electrical appliances before inspecting or cleaning them.
* Avoid using adaptors and never plug one adaptor into another.
* If you fit a plug yourself, make sure you wire it properly and always fit the right size fuse.
* Use short, undamaged flexes. Never join two pieces of flex together.
* Check plugs and flexes regularly. Look out for damage and loose connections and get any faults put right at once.
* If you have heaters that are controlled by a timeswitch, make sure they are always kept clear of any combustables.
* Never hang anything over convector or fan heaters.
* Use an RCD (residual current device) if working outside.
* An RCD (residual current device) should be used for all circuits in a grow room.
* If in any doubt consult a qualified electrician and do not attempt to do it yourself!
We have several members qualified & retired (Oldtimer1 - niceone - Themadhippy) who have many years experience with electrics. If you are in any doubt over an electrical issue, either post your concerns, or contact them directly. We can not promise a reply straight away so please be patient.
Page 1 of 1
Disclaimer. Electrical advice.
Page 1 of 1