• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 2much_208

2much_208

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 01:52 PM

Hey yall, im on my current 1st grow and she is an auto white widow strain by 7 dwrafs... She is on on day 29 and im gettn worried that it gnna out grow the box i made for it... My ? Is will my pant stop growing nodes and will flower in to buds? Or will it continue to hrow taller and taller.. If this makes any sense.. Sorry... She currently on 10 nodes and is about 16 inches tall.. I gave the height space at 4 feet and rhought that wud be plenty of space but i dnt think it is now... Thanks for any help

#2 Towelie

Towelie

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:42 PM

Hi m8, ive grown a few auto's now and id say that yours sounds like it should begin to flower soon(hard to know for sure withought a pic though,) are there any pistils showing?(like white hairs.) youll probably need about another 6 inches of space for growth once they start to show.................Im growing White Widdow autos myself at the min and there just starting to flower.

Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

#3 Mattyd

Mattyd

No Victim, No Crime

• PipPipPipPip
  • 947 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

In my experience, autos tend to start flowering well before day 29, so I reckon she wont get much bigger. However, you could always look at lst-ing, and pull the top over. I usually do this fairly early in the plants life but as long as you dont snap the stem while you are doing it you should be fine. Autos tend to be fairly small in stature compared to their photo-period sisters. If the stem is not too stiff, give lst a go. I may be the answer you are looking for.

#4 2much_208

2much_208

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 15 February 2014 - 03:41 AM

Thanks, i am doing some lst on then and bedjng the fan leafs down so that the lower nodes get more light, she is starting flower now. Pistils every where, such a pretty sight. If this girl reaches 3 feet tall, the bank that i got these from was way off with how tall she will grow... lol.. Thanks yall

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users