bongme

News with a bud

• UK420 News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42753 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:02 AM

Hi

Rihanna celebrates International Marijuana Day with cannabis cake

The Bajan superstar risks backlash over increasingly public references to dodgy cigarettes...

Rihanna has never been shy when it comes to controversy but she may be risking a backlash from fans for her increasingly frequent drug references. The Bajan superstar celebrated International Marijuana Day by tweeting a picture of her enjoying a suspicious-looking rolled-up cigarette and then, in case there was any doubt, a photo of a cannabis-themed cake.

Posted Image
Rihanna smokes a dodgy cigarette

Underneath the cake, the message “Happy 4/20 Riri!!!” can be seen - a reference to International Marijuana Day which sees marches and festivals around the globe advocating the drug's legalisation.

Posted Image
Rihanna's cannabis-themed cake

Posted Image
Rihanna on stage in Berlin last year

The first came on Valentine's Day itself and depicts a hand holding a rolled-up cigarette with the words "Mary Jane will be my Valentine" superimposed over a cloud of smoke. Mary Jane is an old-fashioned euphemism for marijuana. Rihanna then added the message: "Love me...I'm #DOPE".

Posted Image
Rihanna, Instagram

The second, tweeted on February 15, shows a large marijuana plant grown in the shape of a leaf and was accompanied by the words, "Roses are green! Somebody knows how to make me happy".

Posted Image
Rihanna, Instagram

While many of the 24 year-old's fans seem unperturbed by her repeated drug references, some expressed their disapproval on Twitter. One said simply, "Don't do it riri<3:;", while another, presumably sarcastically (and with suspiciously good grammar, it must be said), wrote: "You're a great #rolemodel to your millions of young fans, #Rihanna."

Vote now! Do you think Rihanna should stop with the marijuana references?My link

Bongme
UK420 Fetching News For Stoners in the UK. While Am Weedin Me Garden. it takes 3 p`s to make a good gardener, Patients practise & Perseverance.

#2 bongme

bongme

News with a bud

• UK420 News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42753 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:08 AM

Hi

Daily Mail Comments...

Bongme
UK420 Fetching News For Stoners in the UK. While Am Weedin Me Garden. it takes 3 p`s to make a good gardener, Patients practise & Perseverance.

#3 stu sleeper 20vt

stu sleeper 20vt

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2348 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:18 AM

^im sorry but i would bury my sword so deep in that peach whoeever could pull me out would be crowned the new king!
- White_Horizon , Bristol, United Kingdom, 22/4/2013 11:22
lol
Northerners do it in the rain

.If you judge a fish by his ability to climb a tree,that fish will live its life feeling stupid.

FREE KANGATIVA!

#4 lovin' Mary

lovin' Mary

I found the Pot at the end of the rainbow then smoked it

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3885 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:20 AM

I would love to spend international cannabis cake eating day eating her cake hubba hubba :stoned:

Auto's love airpots

http://www.uk420.com...c=315454&page=1

Can't Stop Won't Stop

#5 Pots

Pots

Full power

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3543 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 11:51 AM

Vote now!

Do you think Rihanna should stop with the marijuana references?

68 %

Yes, it sets a terrible example to her fans.
1,812 votes

32 %

No, she's only having a bit of fun.
834 votes

Total Responses: 2,646
Not scientifically valid. Results are updated every minute.

#6 Moi

Moi

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

nice cake

#7 _nelly123_

_nelly123_
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2013 - 07:01 AM

No tell em to do one!! Smoke lot lass feck em. Nelly