• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Skinny_Jimmy

Skinny_Jimmy

UGORG Team Beta C

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1734 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:15 PM

Just a quicky as im putting the scrog net in my dr90 today and im've been waiting for this emerald trangle Bubba 76 freebie to show me the money... well basically as of yesterday lunch time i checked to see what i believed to be the begining of Female pre flowers... But today They looks similar to what ive experienced as being hermie before but it doesnt seem to show either male or female bits..

I've read everything i can find about this strain an to be honest the majority of people who have done this one have ended with either full on males or hermies so which is this?
Its a becoming a matter of urgency as the rest of my plants are being switched 12/12 soon and i need to be 100% sure this isnt going to start throwing balls out everywhere once its all netted in to the scrog, its gonna be a bitch to get out again...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Can u see what it is, looks like its confused and doesnt actually know what it wants to be... and im guessing at 7 weeks veggin its gotta give anytime soon. Tbh im thinking hermie and jsut binning it but its such a healthy good looking plants im almost willing to give it the chance... what dyou guys think?

#2 Skinny_Jimmy

Skinny_Jimmy

UGORG Team Beta C

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1734 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Posted Image

here is another if it helps... its got one more day to make up its mind! lol

#3 smithybud

smithybud

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 224 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

There's bollocks there for sure so must be a hermie, sorry man. looks like you've put alot of effort in to that plant. I had a grapefruit krush as a freebie that i potted up until it was finally transplanted into a 36 litre pot, 2 weeks into flower and i learnt it was a hermie :wallbash:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users