45 replies to this topic

#46 Arnold Layne

Arnold Layne

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38205 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:40 AM

Got to say, having watched my Brother in law go through bowel cancer, that you guys have my utmost respect :notworthy:

e2a: thank you Arnold, I know that you understand more than most what its like to live with serious long term health problems. Your posts on living with chronic pain have helped me on more than one occasion mate ...

I'm just glad to have been able to help mate, I really am. Mostly I post with a view to sharing for others in the same boat to gather some help of some kind. I sometimes think I say far too much, it must sound like I'm winging and looking for sympathy. lol TBH I find sympathy impossible to handle, I dislike it. I prefer people to laugh about my problem, if they must react. But I know from my pm box, and from posts like yours, that folks do get some help when they see someone else in a similar situation to themselves. I certainly get helped (and humbled) enormously when I read about your experiences, and those of others going through so many heavy diseases that make my spinal problem look like a dose of man-flu :woot:

May your day today be a real belter mate, and here's hoping that your pain levels are tolerable or even less :yes: Today I'm mostly being distracted by a young lass called "C3" lol And some rather delicious jazz.

Morning all! Onwards! There's a world to overgrow..... :dev: :oldtoker: But first.... :skin_up: :smokin: Aaaaaaah!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users