• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 che fu

che fu

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 613 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 03:30 PM

iam goin to be making a cream for my dad . just wanted to know would it be better if i ran the trim trough the bubble bags then adding the bubble to the oil and beeswax . will it be less weed smelling or is it just a waste of time with the bags . what do you think .thanks

#2 Johnny_Green

Johnny_Green

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 09:53 PM

high,

I don't think the smell is an issue, but more the consistence of the cream. I think that it will be sooner ready, if the trims are already bubbled and only the hash needs to get dissolve. But if you're talking of greater quantities, I think that putting in the trim directly is more convenient (grinded of course)

but that's just my opinion, how's anybody else thinking?

Johnny
Wisdom cannot be communicated. Wisdom, which a wise person tries to teach, always sounds like foolness.

#3 Graywolf

Graywolf

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:17 PM

iam goin to be making a cream for my dad . just wanted to know would it be better if i ran the trim trough the bubble bags then adding the bubble to the oil and beeswax . will it be less weed smelling or is it just a waste of time with the bags . what do you think .thanks

I prefer to use a concentrate to make topicals, because they don't leave as much behind on the skin and it is easier to control dosage.

We use virgin unrefined coconut oil and Emu oil in our topical, but no bees wax, which leaves almost no residue behind.

Check out my Holy Anointing Oil Topical, which also has cinnamon and myrrh in it, to help open up the pores and increase blood flow, for faster absorption.

We have made massage bars containing bees wax, but the wax was simply to hold the bars more solid shape and the bees wax itself is inert.

PS: Holy Anointing Oil smells like cinnamon and myrrh.

Edited by Graywolf, 22 April 2012 - 01:19 PM.

a posse ad esse- From possibility to realization.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users