• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Mestizo

Mestizo

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

anyone experience this? I thought Oldtimes was a long flowering strain. I popped 5 of a pack of 10, got 3 females, one of which looks ready at 52/3 days. The other two, I can let go 70-85. Nice taste to it. Nice variation on that strain. :yinyang:
Check motivation.

#2 d_n_b

d_n_b

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

evening fella hows life cool i hope :smokin:
53 day oldtimes def a keeper then :yahoo: thought she was much longer to was a strong smoke when i had her

#3 Mestizo

Mestizo

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:44 PM

yes chap. I'm good man. Ticking over and all that. Glad to see you're still doing your thing as well man. Yeah, I cloned the ones I had from seedling and the mum finished at 55. The clone is deffo finished at 52. I can't keep her because I have to go away for three weeks. Luckily only did half the pack. The other phenos went longer but I could've kept any one of them to be honest. The short flowerer was the sweetest as well. Nice! Take it easy man. Good to hear from ya. :yinyang:
Check motivation.

#4 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 14909 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Oldtimes IME isn't nearly as tall and stretchy as the strain description lets on..

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#5 d_n_b

d_n_b

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 11:59 PM

yes chap. I'm good man. Ticking over and all that. Glad to see you're still doing your thing as well man. Yeah, I cloned the ones I had from seedling and the mum finished at 55. The clone is deffo finished at 52. I can't keep her because I have to go away for three weeks. Luckily only did half the pack. The other phenos went longer but I could've kept any one of them to be honest. The short flowerer was the sweetest as well. Nice! Take it easy man. Good to hear from ya. :yinyang:

yeah mate all good my ends got a few flavors on the go wanna try oldtimes myself in the future

stay safe

dnb :bong:

#6 Halfatree

Halfatree

Its only a plant !!

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 10:39 AM

hey just saw this post. Doing an Oldtimes cut at the moment, that was a friends selection from 2 packs. (he got 7 females and this early one was his favorite)

It also appears very quick.. infact was 6 weeks in flower yesterday and it looks ready.. I'm not kidding 43 days and its done.. I never saw any of these quick ones in my pack, but they seem there to be had..

Attached Thumbnails

• OT43.jpg

Burn One Down ===))~~~

#7 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 10:24 AM

That is tremendously quick Halfatree !

Nice to see there are short flowering pheno`s to find but is the generall concensus that the Oldtimes finishes in 9/10 weeks ? i know some possibly go further...

Have a pack in the stash which i may break into over the summer...

FG :v:
"When you think about it, we are no better adapted to the enviroment than cannabis. We are all survivors. The rest are called extinct"http://www.ugorg.com

Follow us on twitter @UGORGSEEDS #futurecannabis

#8 Halfatree

Halfatree

Its only a plant !!

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

That is tremendously quick Halfatree !

Nice to see there are short flowering pheno`s to find but is the generall concensus that the Oldtimes finishes in 9/10 weeks ? i know some possibly go further...

Have a pack in the stash which i may break into over the summer...

Yes, Farmer all the ones I had where 9/10 weeks. This one of my mates is the quickiest thing I have ever done, not just Oldtimes. Its not just a case of it being premature brown either.. About 80% of the trichs are already milky/white.

Its pretty funny really as I have this in with Cheese and Smile, cause I thought the timings would all match up for a single crop.. very wrong.. going to have to look for a cardboard box or something, so can take the OT down beforehand..

Your going to love the OT farmer.. is my favorite strain, for high.. and is lovely for the summer... Chilling in the sun, chatting bollocks with your mates..

On the downside, it looks a fair bit lower yielding than other OTs I've done.. but I guess you can make up the slight loss, with extra crops per year.

Edited by Halfatree, 09 May 2012 - 11:24 AM.

Burn One Down ===))~~~

#9 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 11:47 AM

Nice one for the insight Halfatree :yep:

I have been lucky enough to smoke on some Oldtimes before and it was bloody strong stuff ! not for the weak hearted :D

I was rushing from head to toe from my experiance it was like coming up from an E tab it was that intense and this was after smoking the Hottie all day too !

One for the stash box without a doubt i have always been hesitant to start them before as i am a very big fan of taste and for me this is what the Oldtimes is not about but as you know the Oldtimes is about the high and effect it has on users which makes it so special :yep:

Yes i can def see me running some of these in the summer , i suppose i could quite easily aqquire a clone from a couple of different friends but whats the fun in that ay ! :D

"When you think about it, we are no better adapted to the enviroment than cannabis. We are all survivors. The rest are called extinct"http://www.ugorg.com

#10 Halfatree

Halfatree

Its only a plant !!

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1619 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:00 PM

On the tatse side Farmer, I agree OTs is not that big. However there were couple in my mates 7 that were packed with taste .. Sort of fruity/mango one of them was and very orangey bud colour... It could well be this one I have, as it also smells far stronger than any of the ones I did..

I guess he just got lucky.. and of course the fact he did the whole 2 packs in one go.. gave him a good selection to choose from. I got 2 packs of OT in storage myself. When I have that dream house, with bigger enough space to do them justice.

For now, if this is as good as he says.. I'll be tapping him up for another...

lol yeah I know what you mean on the rush part. It is just too much for some. They often need to take a little lie down :stoned:
Burn One Down ===))~~~

#11 Captain Hindsight

Captain Hindsight

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:18 PM

I heard that Lot#5s are even racier than Oldtimes?
He who makes a beast out of himself, gets rid of the pain of being a man.

#12 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

Yea i suppose there`s bound to be some with taste in the mix but i think most have that same piney undertone to it .

Top marks to your friend who popped 2 packets at once as thats with out a doubt the way to go to understand the strain and of course have a wider range of pheno`s to select :yep:

You waiting for that dream house to then huh thought it was just me ! :woot:

White knuckle ride is a constant phrase i hear when reffering to the Oldtimes...i must admit i have to agree :D

#13 FARMER G

FARMER G

Extreme hybrid !

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12787 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

I heard that Lot#5s are even racier than Oldtimes?

I have grew and smoked the original release of the LOT#5 a 14+ week pheno and it was the most terrifying pot i have ever smoked ! lol

I tell ya what tho the Oldtimes isn`t far behind oh no ! :smoke:

#14 ramblingmadman

ramblingmadman

seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3743 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 12:54 PM

im sure i remember owderb saying he had a 7weeker oldtimes as well.
(The male ot i put to my botafumeiros was also a spectacularly quick finisher ....heres hoping that will carry overto the x)
more p'lice , more guns,but there's no more weed.....so please-grow them trees.
"To see the priority of love and well-being breaking down silly barriers put up by foolish men."
Cognitive liberty for all

#15 Mestizo

Mestizo

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1006 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 02:03 PM

Oldtimes defffo has a peppery/ piney taste to it. The short flowering pheno is considerably sweeter than the 10 weekers. You gets lots of lovely purpling with Oldtimes long phenos if conditions are a bit on the chilly side, particularly in the leaves. Beautiful purples, I've had. Put my tulips to shame.
Check motivation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users