• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 RealMed

RealMed

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:45 AM

you can easily find 5litres of 99% proof iso online delivered for under 15 quid...

have you ever heard of green dragon tincture?

I was talking with the guy that does the testing and he said iso is the best way to go all the others don't even come close in getting the THC or CBD out and the test he's done glycerin doesn't work very will with getting CBD out..

I was thinking of just getting some ever clear or some other clear alcohol..

#32 Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

cbd can only be inhaled: if you ingest cbd it wont get into your blood.The cbd molecule is too large to pass the bowel to blood barrier.
theres a war going on for your mind.

#33 alanidlehands

alanidlehands

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:03 AM

Thanks Gumbo, I'll look into hemp seed oil.

I don't like using butter, I've tried it and didn't find it as potent or easy to work with. I do like using creamy milk + crock pot :) Right now I find olive oil easier to work with. I'd love to do an alcohol tincture but can't find anything high proof. Can it be done in normal 40%?

Hexane cheap and flammable, but hexane works like butane and only disolves the thc, no veg matter. I suffer fms as well and easily iso method is the best for the pain and stiffness purpose. Won't help the pain much, but will make you feel more loose and less stiff. Hexane / Butane method will help with the chronic fatigue, at least I mean you will feel motivated, getting up off yer ass and using the relief is up to you. Sometimes not as easy as it sounds, and remember you will still tire quickly.
Hexane and butane extract oil will get you pie face happy stoned with little relief, but iso will get you some relief with little stoned. I use the quick methods, jam pot coffee filter hot water bottle pyrex dish, but there are longer processes that claim better results. The bit that I didn't like is that in order to get the quality to address the problem, you have to use your buds - and that's the most difficult part especially if you don't have a big grow or access to plenty of buds.
Diagnosed fms/cfs 1997 treated with Lignocaine until 2001. Since then it's been self help canna. So far so good. Fatigue is still the biggest problem. Should point out that I don't ingest or cook, I just smoke it.

#34 Irrelevant

Irrelevant

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 333 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 07:47 AM

by the way , give it time- a few hours sometimes- to let the oil and hash form two seperate layers ...
theres a war going on for your mind.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users