• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42753 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:38 AM

Hi

Police Discover Second Somerset Underground Factory

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsP0W4GYpQg&feature=player_embedded

18th March 2012

Posted Image

Avon and Somerset Police has seized more than 100 cannabis plants found hidden in underground bunkers concealed by caravans.

The cannabis factories were found on Thursday (15th March 2012) in West Bagborough, near Taunton as part of Operation Viscount - a dedicated operation to tackle cannabis cultivation across the force area.

Police executed a warrant under the Misuse of Drugs Act at the premises - which is in a rural location between Taunton and Williton.

The caravans were found within a wooden fenced compound in a field. They contained trap doors with ladders underneath leading down to the growing rooms within four shipping containers.

Posted Image

151 mature plants were found with an estimated street value of more than £150,000. Police have also recovered three unlicensed shotguns from the site.

Three men - aged 48, 50 and 39 - have been arrested on suspicion of production of cannabis, abstracting electricity and money laundering. They have been released on bail pending further enquiries.

Officers from Avon and Somerset Police were joined by officers from Stockholm Police who have spent a week in the force area with various teams learning about tackling cannabis production.

PC Andy Coole said: "This was a very sophisticated set up and a highly organised production site. We have recovered plants with an estimated street value of more than £100,000 per crop.

"I would like to reassure local people that we will be bringing the offenders responsible for this site to justice and will continue our work in tackling drugs and associated crime throughout Somerset."

Force Drugs Strategy Manager Paul Bunt said: "The Swedish officers have been with us this week as they had heard about Operation Viscount and the success we have been having.

"This is another large seizure and demonstrates our commitment to tackling cannabis - not just in our towns and cities - but also in more isolated communities. Anyone with any information on drugs supply in their area is asked to contact police on 101 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111."

Ear

Bongme
UK420 Fetching News For Stoners in the UK. While Am Weedin Me Garden. it takes 3 p`s to make a good gardener, Patients practise & Perseverance.

#2 sensistarlover

sensistarlover

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2689 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 09:43 AM

was that a trim pro in the vid?
Oldtimer1 quote
There is little understanding of how we got to where we are today, what people think of as wild or feral drug strains from different parts of the world, its really not true, real feral or wild land races just donít really occur as very potent strains, the old hippy myth of climbing up a mountain and finding a wild patch of canna that sends you to nirvana, is just that, a myth, the wild patch belongs to someone, the drug strains are the result of hundreds or even thousands of years of selection by farmers in a specific area. The result is a cultivated landrace that is suited to the local conditions and climate of that country and produces a crop that suites the farmers needs.

My Lab

#3 cheezehead 1982

cheezehead 1982

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1730 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:06 AM

Them plants looked mad with all the leaves sticking up like that :) cheezehead

#4 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11568 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:00 AM

was that a trim pro in the vid?

Looked like one of the original trimpro's stuck on top of a household bin :unsure: They had put some work into that site,interesting to hear how they were caught?

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#5 lovin' Mary

lovin' Mary

I found the Pot at the end of the rainbow then smoked it

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3879 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:06 AM

I wonder how many setups like this are out there?! :yinyang:

Auto's love airpots

http://www.uk420.com...c=315454&page=1

Can't Stop Won't Stop

#6 The Sinner

The Sinner

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7687 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 11:37 AM

I wonder how many setups like this are out there?! :yinyang:

Loads and loads. :skin_up

TS :skull:
[/color]The House Of Sin
"running scrog diary"

#7 McCheeseweasel

McCheeseweasel

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

'interesting to hear how they were caught?'

---How were they caught?
Nicking lecky i bet. :russian:
smile

#8 StevieRays

StevieRays

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3306 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:26 PM

lol great idea. I would say genius but a true genius would not get caught.

Just nod if you can hear me.

#9 ratdog

ratdog

godless commie scum

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38002 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:28 PM

Force Drugs Strategy Manager Paul Bunt said: "The Swedish officers have been with us this week as they had heard about Operation Viscount and the success we have been having.

Wupdefuckingdoo! "then we all had a big circle jerk in our uniforms" said Paul BuntCunt

My bolt hole

Got a letter the government the other day, open and read it, it said they were suckers

#10 The Sinner

The Sinner

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7687 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 12:50 PM

---How were they caught?

Probably someone spoke to the wrong person if done properly there very hard to pinpoint and find and work well.

[/color]The House Of Sin
"running scrog diary"

#11 McCheeseweasel

McCheeseweasel

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:51 PM

---How were they caught?

Probably someone spoke to the wrong person if done properly there very hard to pinpoint and find and work well.

maybe if they were dodging a meter but i reckon they were probably siphoning power off a lamp-post or something similar.
Ive heard of a few people being pi-npointed through doing that.
In my opinion if they wanted to succeed they should have used a diesel generator, they could have used cheap red to run it and who's gonna put in a report about a generator running on gypsy site?
Still, this is simply speculation.

P.s. I saw on this site (the uk420forums not the caravan site) a similar but much bigger setup was busted in california a long while back (2 years maybe). You had to lift up a rock in the desert and go down a ladder. The caravans a good cover, obviously not good enough though.
you know in snatch that bit,
'what goods a caravan with no fucking wheels?' :rofl:
smile

#12 farmer boy

farmer boy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7426 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

at the very start of the vid there is 2x used CF filters by the side of the caravan so i take it they have been running this set up for a far while :wassnnme:

good luck to umm

peace out farmer boy
get a bigger hammer!

#13 GROWER X

GROWER X

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 602 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:30 AM

There'll be some serious bird dished out to the guys that ran this, the money laundering will probably hit them harder than the growing.

I wonder what the POCA hearing will be ordering them to pay?

#14 snatch

snatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

how did they get that continer under ground without any one knowing?

:smokin:

#15 farmer boy

farmer boy

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7426 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 08:31 AM

how did they get that continer under ground without any one knowing?

:smokin:

you would be suprised what you can put under ground with out anyone seeing :wink:

peace out farmer boy
get a bigger hammer!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users