• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 schiznik

schiznik

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 11:38 AM

Hey all doin first attempt growing in dirt. Anyway repotted 2 weeks ago into final size pots which r 11 ltrs and I'm exactly 1 week into 12/12 and was wondering when to start adding any grow/bloom when I water. Repotted usin potting on compost and it shown on a scale on the bag that it was right in the middle strength of nutrient wise
don't get greedy just grow your own

#2 Lefty

Lefty

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

Hello mate, what compost are you using? If you put the brand up someone who uses it may give you an indication of when it needs feeding. It is a case of watching your plants and watching for signs of hunger. Remember treat each plant as an individual even if its the same strain as there can be varying needs.
For future reference mate when you pot id give em 2 weeks in final before you flip em, so the pot can root out, youll be fine with a week though as youll get root growth through stretch. I did the same my first grow but i didnt veg in finals at all and i still pulled some nice bud, even if my grow was all over the shop. If you wack a pic up of your plants, you may get some more exact advice.

But as i say keep an eye on em, some strains are peckish, some are not and when you do introduce a feed always remember less is best.
Someone on here said its easier to add more but once its in, its in.

Good luck with your grow mate and welcome

P n L

Lefty
Leave the kitchen sink in the kitchen, dont throw it at your plants.

#3 Lefty

Lefty

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 09:55 AM

Sorry what nutes youre intending on using will help with some advice as well bro.
Leave the kitchen sink in the kitchen, dont throw it at your plants.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users