• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 reg llama

reg llama

death by snoo snoo please...

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4352 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:04 PM

ive just been mooching round utube and was listening to a song and one of the links said it was a eurovision hit, gave me a terrible idea lol , find a decent eurovision song and you get to stick a shit one up too, free of charge and everything :guitar: .

ive decided to put a good one (in my mind :wassnnme: and if not at least its cheesy) and a daft one (cos im that kinda guy).

this is my good one lol

and bad :wassnnme:

#2 lovin' Mary

lovin' Mary

I found the Pot at the end of the rainbow then smoked it

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3909 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 08:10 PM

Loved this one the closest the Eurovision ever got to a orgasm! :wassnnme:

Auto's love airpots

http://www.uk420.com...c=315454&page=1

Can't Stop Won't Stop

#3 DirtyReplicant

DirtyReplicant

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Yes Sir I Can Boogie is great, I love the cover by Goldfrapp!
Dirty

“Because today we live in a society in which spurious realities are manufactured by the media, by governments, by big corporations, by religious groups, political groups... So I ask, in my writing, What is real? Because unceasingly we are bombarded with pseudo-realities manufactured by very sophisticated people using very sophisticated electronic mechanisms. I do not distrust their motives; I distrust their power. They have a lot of it. And it is an astonishing power: that of creating whole universes, universes of the mind. I ought to know. I do the same thing.”
― Philip K. Dick

#4 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25601 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:33 PM

Does anyone ever remember a Cliff Richard Eurovision contender in the 1980's that was about a clock. The lyrics were really shit, like "The clock on the wall keeps ticking away". I remember it but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere on the Internet. It was during the period where Cliff wore woolly jumpers, sported a mullet and had them fucking stupid big glasses like what Deirdre Barlow wears, but with brighter colours.
My outdoor grow (Church and Cheese)
2 x Jacky White and 1 x Grapefruit Outdoor
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

#5 groovelick

groovelick

under consideration

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8979 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:02 PM

Does anyone ever remember a Cliff Richard Eurovision contender in the 1980's that was about a clock. The lyrics were really shit, like "The clock on the wall keeps ticking away". I remember it but I cannot find any reference to it anywhere on the Internet. It was during the period where Cliff wore woolly jumpers, sported a mullet and had them fucking stupid big glasses like what Deirdre Barlow wears, but with brighter colours.

Was he not the presenter of the show that choose the enterant for the contest?
Chiesel and Westernwinds Three Double Dutch and three free dinafems Currently Having a run at these Current Grow

If crime doesn't pay how come you never see a destitute Lawyer

"The Earth was made a common treasury for all!"

#6 Comrade Stoker

Comrade Stoker

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25601 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

He might have been, that might be why I cannot find reference to it. It was possibly the shittest of all shit songs and for that reason I Googled it a while ago but found fuck all. I actually ended up spending hours at one point as I don't like giving up on pointless things like that. I've still drawn a blank. I can still picture him now, moving his arms as if to indicate the International sign language for a fucking clock.
My outdoor grow (Church and Cheese)
2 x Jacky White and 1 x Grapefruit Outdoor
All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights.They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood.

#7 _yosser hughes_

_yosser hughes_
  • Guests

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

come on give it to engelbert humperdinck

for my mate chalky doing 4 at HMP

#8 rustledust

rustledust

I may be in the gutter but at least I am looking at a Super T

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1211 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:31 PM

I found the UK entry from 2006 from Daz "They call me Uncle Badtouch" Sampson slightly sinister for some reason

If he learnt anything in School today I hope its that he should of vacted the premises 20 years ago and that if he is found hanging around there again the appropriate authorities will be informed.
Rolling Rogues Gallery

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. Douglas Adams

#9 TheStoneDuk

TheStoneDuk

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

• Team UK420
  • 6161 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:33 PM

Anyone remember this? :punk: lol

Lordi - Hard Rock Hallelujah (Finland) 2006 Eurovision Song Contest Winner

Autumn 2011 diary
Sweet seeds 2011 competition - completed
Sweet Seeds 2012 competition diary
" Any person who can struggle against terrible odds, win through, and still know where their towel is is clearly a person to be reckoned with"- Douglas Adams (11 March 1952 – 11 May 2001)

" It is a well-known fact that those people who most want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job - Douglas Adams
Please write name of band and song above music videos to make them searchable

#10 rustledust

rustledust

I may be in the gutter but at least I am looking at a Super T

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1211 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

Back in 1998 this guy represented Germany

I think the song roughly translates to "You buy one you get one free, I said you buy one you get one free"

Rolling Rogues Gallery

There is a theory which states that if ever anybody discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened. Douglas Adams

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users