• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 dirtdog

dirtdog

Aw Crabsticks!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:07 PM

A load of more serious illnesses getting treated with canna on this forum,so wasn't sure this was the appropriate place to post this and its about as unscientific as it comes but her goes.I gave my mate (who grows) a rough idea how to make tincture awhile back.He made some in a very rudamentory fashion(put a chod of quality bubble in a miniture bottle of vodka and distubed it every couple of days untill it had fully mixed)then applied it to a couple of big warts on his hand that hed had for about 8 years and had survived freezing treatment in the past.After a few applications,the warts have dissapeared and just a pink mark remains.Mates well chuffed,anyone else tried this?

#2 Sawney Bean

Sawney Bean

squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3141 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:27 PM

very interesting bro, just out of curiosity how much bubble roughly did he put in to the miniature bottle of voddy? I've got a couple of smallish warts on my hands that I shall try this out on

Thanks for sharing cove :yinyang:

Sawney Beans Highland Ganja

The Cannabis Chronicles

vince noir rock n roll star "your own weed is always the best weed no matter who you are ..just because it didnt agree or rather someonelse didnt like it should matter not one iota dude ..judging is subjective depending on judges tastes ..im sure you dont like some peoples weed and love others ..you let no one down ."

#3 Saddam

Saddam

280-315nm

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6355 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:29 PM

I'd rather visit the doctors for repeated freeze treatments than waste precious trichomes on a poxy wart.. I'll maybe consider using bubble or Bho if I get warts somewhere else lol Thanks for the info though m8. lol

#4 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 15112 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

I'll maybe consider using bubble or Bho if I get warts somewhere else lol

:ouch:

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#5 solarchild

solarchild

In the smoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3804 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:50 PM

You can do the same thing with tea tree oil I believe- which saves on the good stuff!
God will protect his children from the plagues, we might have to go into our bedrooms with lovers and bring a big stash and just stay in the bed until its all over. Thats gods recommendation i believe, in psalms.

gen131

#6 vape_ninja

vape_ninja

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Please give me instructions on this! (the specifics)

I have 1 nasty plantar wart on my palm of my hand that really hurts when i lift my weights gets in the way, and 9 other warts on the same hand. Ive had 3 of the warts for over 4 years now

Edited by vape_ninja, 13 March 2012 - 04:14 PM.

First Grow, 125w CFL Yielded 60g Dried http://www.uk420.com...1

#7 ratdog

ratdog

godless commie scum

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38232 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:17 PM

I have 1 nasty plantar wart on my palm of my hand that really hurts when i lift my weights gets in the way, and 9 other warts on the same hand. Ive had 3 of the warts for over 4 years now

http://www.uk420.com...showtopic=41703

My bolt hole

Got a letter the government the other day, opened and read it, it said they were suckers

I`m a laywer but I don`t want to talk about it

#8 tigseyjnr

tigseyjnr

gypsy pirate

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1073 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:20 PM

definitly worth posting ratdog. genius idea.

i had a wart for about 2 years, nothing worked, but just kept digging at it till it went. wish i'd thought of this though, would have saved alot of pain. :yinyang:

#9 tengreenfingers

tengreenfingers

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4320 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:32 PM

There's a chance the work was actually done by the alcohol.

I had a wart on my thumb for about 5 years. After getting a job in a cocktail bar and having my hands in contact with rather large quantities of spirits (the odd drop here and there and the general alcoholic wetness you can get behind bars) seems to be the only thing that changed. The wart was gone in fairly short order.

If it comes back though... I'll try topical use.
"99% of police make the rest look bad." - Jacob Appelbaum

#10 _Thicky_

_Thicky_
  • Guests

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:33 PM

If you have tried the usual remedies, podophyllum resin is an old fashioned and very effective product to use on long standing warts and verruccas

#11 FAI

FAI

In The Ghetto

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4819 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:35 PM

Good stuff dirtdog.

I'm just about to get a grow on after a break and I have a large keloid scar that I want to have a go at treating with cannabis cream (got the idea from iky, who's been using it on a patch of skin cancer IIRC).
The 'traditional' methods that are used to treat keloids are a bit hit and miss and can actually make the scar worse.

I'm going to document how I get on :)
I may be daft, but I'm not stupid!

"All other swidlers upon earth are nothing to the self-swindlers, and with such pretences did I cheat myself"

DANZIG - 'I'm not going to waste the autumn of my life on fuckwits and their fuckwittery'

#12 Gumbo

Gumbo

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 796 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:57 PM

Interesting ,thanks for sharing.
Gumbo.
Rise like Lions after slumber In unvanquishable number,Shake your chains to earth like dew Which in sleep had fallen on you Ye are many they are few.

#13 dirtdog

dirtdog

Aw Crabsticks!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:08 PM

very interesting bro, just out of curiosity how much bubble roughly did he put in to the miniature bottle of voddy? I've got a couple of smallish warts on my hands that I shall try this out on

Thanks for sharing cove :yinyang:

He only used a couple of joints worth,under 1g,which suprised me.I also told him to try and get some overproof white rum,but he just put it in smirmoff the lazy bugger :rofl: Hes well happy about it and making some more next harvest to try on the psorisis on his legs :laser: Its me who always raves to him about the healing properties in cannabis but I was quite taken back when he told me of his little success and he said it was a stuborn bugger that had survived the wart nurses attempts.like I say,all thats left is a off-circular pink patch like new skin that grows after a bad graze.Best of look blasting them warts guys,will get a photo of his hand if I can :)

#14 Sawney Bean

Sawney Bean

squeeze my lemon till the juice runs down my leg

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3141 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:25 PM

Thanks for that Dirtdog bro :skin_up: I've got enough bubble in jars to pop 2 or 3 g's in and still have plenty to smoke so I think its got to be worth the experiment :)

So you think that white rum will be better then?

Sawney Beans Highland Ganja

The Cannabis Chronicles

vince noir rock n roll star "your own weed is always the best weed no matter who you are ..just because it didnt agree or rather someonelse didnt like it should matter not one iota dude ..judging is subjective depending on judges tastes ..im sure you dont like some peoples weed and love others ..you let no one down ."

#15 dirtdog

dirtdog

Aw Crabsticks!

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3593 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 09:44 PM

Thanks for that Dirtdog bro :skin_up: I've got enough bubble in jars to pop 2 or 3 g's in and still have plenty to smoke so I think its got to be worth the experiment :)

So you think that white rum will be better then?

Heard the higher the alchohol content the better it will mix,ethonol would be good I imagine but some overproof rum like wray and nephew is also good,worth a go for a few joints worth isn't it :smokin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users