12 replies to this topic

#1 CheechChong

CheechChong

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:14 PM

And more to the point when.
I'm rather impatient and wan't these beans now.
But connot find anywhere that list's them.
If anyone has the info, can you PM me please..

Thanks

CC

#2 _weedmonsta_

_weedmonsta_
  • Guests

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:24 PM

what big devil xl? there is big devil and big devil #2

look on sweetseeds site or on attitude

#3 Hiphip

Hiphip

Supercalifragilistic Borussia Mönchengladbach

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7507 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

As they are "BRAND NEW" unless Attitude has them, I would suggest ordering from Sweetseeds direct. Click the ad at the top of the page.

Cheers :smokin:

My Diaries

And on the streets of hometown now, we watch each other as if we're strangers. But say it loud, scream it loud: I am not at war

We're better than them

#4 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2441 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 04:21 PM

Hi mates!

Thanks for the visit CheechChong :yep:

Yep, just like Hiphip said...

They will be available in most of the stores very very soon. If you want ot get them as soon as possible I think that the best option would be ordering directly from Sweet Seeds. But even in the Sweet Seeds online store they are not available yet. Anyway I suppose you guys can already order them (use the contact email from the online store) and they would be sent in the next few days.

The 3 new autos from 3rd Generation that are being released in this week are:

Big Devil XL
Jack 47 Auto
Cream Mandarine

:oldtoker:

Sweet regards,

tommy

#5 singlefin

singlefin

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:52 AM

so are these aoutos going to be the biggest yielders that you have? if not is it the big devils ? thanks

#6 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2441 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 04:28 PM

Hi singlefin! :smokin:

Thanks for the visit!

Well, for the name that Sweet Seeds used for this auto I suppose that they have good chances of being the best yielders from the catalog when it comes to autos. Time will tell and I think in a few months, like in the summer, we will already know it better. But yes, compared with Big Devil #2, for example, they will produce more, that's obvious, even because Big Devil XL is the auto that needs more time to be ready... in the catalog they say it takes 9 weeks and a half. So it's an auto for growers who want a big plant, with quality and with a good production while they don't mind to wait an extra week, or a couple of extra weeks to harvest. If you go with Big Devil #2 you may get a bit less of production but it will be ready faster, so if you think in grams per week, or per day, maybe it all levels up a bit.

That being said we will now have to see how Big Devil XL behaves in the hands of the growers of this and other forums ;)

Keep passing by my friend, sweet regards,

tommy

#7 420*

420*

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:18 PM

So when is this strain being released?

#8 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2441 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:23 AM

Hi 420!

5 days ago Sweet Seeds posted this strain in their website: http://sweetseeds.es/banco/

So I think that if you order directly from Sweet Seeds they might already have it and other shops will also have it soon but it depends on how fast the distributors are.

Thanks for the visit, sweet regards,

tommy

#9 CheechChong

CheechChong

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 874 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:50 PM

Tommy man !!!!
I don't care how you do it , but get me 1 in time for my Mid May GG Plant-out.
I Been banging on about them to people and now It looks like i'm sme kinda fool talkin about mythological weed.

CC :yinyang:

EDIT: Who do i need to kidknapp?? lol :wassnnme:

Edited by CheechChong, 21 April 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#10 kenoxkush

kenoxkush

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:57 PM

hey guys =)
i want to start an outdoor grow in the mid of may, so the grow process can be finished when its still warm & sunny (july-august).
first of all i respect the potential of the autoflowering strains and special the 3rd generation. you guys from sweet seeds are doin a good job thanks for that! =)
so after a looong search for my personal 2-3 best auto strains from sweet seeds i came to a decision :) i will choose the big devil xl because of its big sized and big yielding plants,the auto jack 47 because of its crossing with two wonderful strains (ak 47 is a strong indica and good for outdoors) and finally i want a fast one. i think about the +speed or sweet skunk auto but cannot decide.. which one u would prefer ?
im a bit sad about the very very few reports in the internet about the strains growing outdoor but well i will try myself and see the result =)
i allready got places to grow.. they are very open so no tree can make a shadow to the plants.the ground is also good i think because of the stream in the near and all the stinging nettle around. the worst case would be the bad weather.i live in germany and here in this country we can allways get surprised of the bad weather even in summer.. but normally between juny and august it has to be sunny .. i hope so =) :smoke:
peace out guys =)

Edited by kenoxkush, 02 May 2012 - 10:09 PM.

#11 jjl

jjl

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:53 PM

Tommy man !!!!
I don't care how you do it , but get me 1 in time for my Mid May GG Plant-out.
I Been banging on about them to people and now It looks like i'm sme kinda fool talkin about mythological weed.

CC :yinyang:

EDIT: Who do i need to kidknapp?? lol :wassnnme:

these seeds are here in the uk now,as i cant say where you might need to google,outdoors for me, for a change

#12 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2441 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

Hi jjl!

Yes, they are now available almost everywhere :yep:

:smoke:

hey guys =)
i want to start an outdoor grow in the mid of may, so the grow process can be finished when its still warm & sunny (july-august).
first of all i respect the potential of the autoflowering strains and special the 3rd generation. you guys from sweet seeds are doin a good job thanks for that! =)
so after a looong search for my personal 2-3 best auto strains from sweet seeds i came to a decision :) i will choose the big devil xl because of its big sized and big yielding plants,the auto jack 47 because of its crossing with two wonderful strains (ak 47 is a strong indica and good for outdoors) and finally i want a fast one. i think about the +speed or sweet skunk auto but cannot decide.. which one u would prefer ?
im a bit sad about the very very few reports in the internet about the strains growing outdoor but well i will try myself and see the result =)
i allready got places to grow.. they are very open so no tree can make a shadow to the plants.the ground is also good i think because of the stream in the near and all the stinging nettle around. the worst case would be the bad weather.i live in germany and here in this country we can allways get surprised of the bad weather even in summer.. but normally between juny and august it has to be sunny .. i hope so =) :smoke:
peace out guys =)

Hi mate!

Welcome to the Sweet Seeds subforum!

Well, if you already made your mind with Big Devil XL and Jack 47 Auto (both great choices) and now you only need a fast one, I would go with + Speed. From what we can see in some diaries from the contest they are very productive with buds all covered with resin and they are maybe the fastest auto from the catalog. The main reason why you don't find diaries of outdoor grows with the strains you mention is because they were recently released (just a couple of months ago) and so only this summer we will start to see some good outdoor grows with the 3rd Generation Autos from Sweet Seeds.

See you around, thanks for the visit :yep:

tommy

#13 kenoxkush

kenoxkush

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 06:32 AM

Thank you very much =) You will definitly see some pictures or even videos of my grow..i will start this or next week,thanks for the reply. i will go for it.
See you tommy .Peace =)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users