• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:01 PM

Hi all! My plants grow in the PM coco and have 15 days. They grow very slowly and are small. :blub: I use PlantMagic Fertilizers coco grow a + b (about 2-3ml/1L) and root stimulator (2.5ml/1L). EC0.90 and PH 6.0. Previously I cultivated in Canna coco and did not have such problems. What can be due to slow growth? Thanks for replys. :B):

Attached Files

Edited by SebamasterX, 01 March 2012 - 05:50 PM.

#2 FAI

FAI

In The Ghetto

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4819 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:12 PM

What is the temperature in cab?
I may be daft, but I'm not stupid!

"All other swidlers upon earth are nothing to the self-swindlers, and with such pretences did I cheat myself"

DANZIG - 'I'm not going to waste the autumn of my life on fuckwits and their fuckwittery'

#3 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:19 PM

What is the temperature in cab?

23-27C at day and 19-21C at night. Humidity 50%

#4 FAI

FAI

In The Ghetto

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4819 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

Its very easy to over water small plants in big pots.

I just had another look at the pic after your comment.
If anything, those pots look a little dry to me.
Also, the plants are right next to the passive intake.....what is the temp of the air comming in through the vent??
I may be daft, but I'm not stupid!

"All other swidlers upon earth are nothing to the self-swindlers, and with such pretences did I cheat myself"

DANZIG - 'I'm not going to waste the autumn of my life on fuckwits and their fuckwittery'

#5 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

in coco too ?

#6 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

I just had another look at the pic after your comment.
If anything, those pots look a little dry to me.
Also, the plants are right next to the passive intake.....what is the temp of the air comming in through the vent??

19-21C

#7 _ickiwoo_

_ickiwoo_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:01 PM

Whats your airflow like mate i used to run seedlings with the fans off to increase humidity in the winter and to keep temps up.i also noticed slow growth during these times but it was all i could do to keep a happy temp and enviroment or as it worked out not so happy . your got to have constant supply of fresh air or co2 may be this is your prob.

#8 _ickiwoo_

_ickiwoo_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 07:03 PM

what lamps you using mate.also i think you should may be using less nutes at this stage and the root accelerator your using seems a bit high at 2.5ml

Edited by ickiwoo, 02 March 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#9 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 09:48 PM

I use 6"fan 420m3 / h (but is on 40% of power). Now I use the 400W MH. Overdose fertilizer is excluded because the plants were light green. When I increased the dose of fertilizer plants have become a nice green color. I think it might be the fault of Plant Magic coco, or from bad watering just don't know whether too much or too little? :wallbash:

#10 _yosser hughes_

_yosser hughes_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

nothing wrong with them give a chance bro. :smokin: av a look at mine they were the same

Edited by yosser hughes, 02 March 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#11 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

nothing wrong with them give a chance bro. :smokin:

I'm worried because it is automatic and will soon begin start to flower and can be dwarfs. For comparison, I give pictures from other growtent on the 15th day of grown in soil. How do you think that they can stunt? Is it worth to grow them? :yinyang: Thx!

Attached Files

Edited by SebamasterX, 02 March 2012 - 10:33 PM.

#12 _yosser hughes_

_yosser hughes_
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2012 - 10:46 PM

they look fine to me for 15 days,of course its worth it never done auto`s myself but be patient, rome was`nt built in a day good luck bruv. :stoned:

#13 jjl

jjl

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 12:38 AM

hi there what kind of autos are they,i would change to hps,that will strech them a bit,stick with them iv been there,good luck

#14 SebamasterX

SebamasterX

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:19 PM

hi there what kind of autos are they,i would change to hps,that will strech them a bit,stick with them iv been there,good luck

Sweets seeds- Cream Caramel

#15 Lobo

Lobo

Hates it when the grinder sticks

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1357 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:40 PM

As far as I am aware PM get their coir from the same place as Canna, it's the same stuff. Coir is next to impossible to overwater unless the pots are sitting in puddles of liquid.

Do not let the coir dry out even the slightest. The roots should be racing through the pots.

How often do you feed? Do you use water at 20 c or room temp? Do you water until you get run off?

They look a bit hungry? It is worth experimenting on a few with an increased feed maybe.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users