• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

billbud thanks mate the more the merrier
Budelaire cheers mate, thanks for popping in
nelly123 thanks, i do like the H&G nutes they seem to have done well for me

Day 6/7
They all seem to be doing well so far, i have noticed little white roots have already hit the bottom of the pots which is good.
Heres the Cream Caramel
Posted Image

Heres the Black Jack, seem to have a mini one im wondering if it will catch up as i think it came out later than the other 2
Posted Image

Heres the SAD, another mini one that also came out later than the rest.
Posted Image

And the Fast Bud, pics are a little poor didnt realise till i uploaded them :doh:
Posted Image

The temps are around 25c lights on going down to 15c as a min, the humidity is still low, so i left a jug of water next to them.
Posted Image

Ive gotta start thinking about potting up now as i need to go and stock up on pots of various sizes, im still unsure as wether to try out airpots or not. Still got a few days to make up my mind yet though

:bong:
G.G.G Ganjamans Guerilla Growing
Sweet Seeds Competion Diary - Automatic Sweetness
Cream Caramel, Black Jack, Sweet Afghani Delicious and Fast Bud
A Mixed One Orange Bud, Bubblegum, Papaya, Mango Haze, G13 Haze, Psychoberry and White Widow

#18 Hiphip

Hiphip

Supercalifragilistic Borussia Mönchengladbach

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7351 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 12:27 PM

Buy one Airpot and do a comparison grow.

Looking swell in here mucker, all the best.

Cheers :smokin:

My Diaries

And on the streets of hometown now, we watch each other as if we're strangers. But say it loud, scream it loud: I am not at war

We're better than them

#19 Ganjaman17

Ganjaman17

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 12:26 PM

Cheers HipHip, i couldnt justify a fiver on a pot at the minute, so i went for 8 x 11l and 4 x 15l so i can do a comparison on size. Put the order in with Greens, gotta say im pretty impressed with their service. They are sitting fairly comfortable in stable temps of around 26c when the lights are on and 17c when theyre off. The jug of water helped bring the humidity up to around 45%, but i accidently trod on the jug and it broke it :headpain: so i popped down to the kitchen and nicked a replacement while the missus was out. :wassnnme:

I am thinking of going to straight to the final pots when these are rooted out, it would be nice to set up a drip system to help with the watering if i can be bothered to find out what bits i need for my mj650.
Posted Image
A Mixed One Orange Bud, Bubblegum, Papaya, Mango Haze, G13 Haze, Psychoberry and White Widow

#20 ska

ska

Over grow the government

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3326 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Good Luck with your sweet seeds and the competition :stoned:

Edited by ska, 25 February 2012 - 04:37 PM.

Cryptocurrency, be part of the change.

#21 redtilidie

redtilidie

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3223 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:44 PM

Good luck mate.

I hope it all goes well for you :)

Redtilidie :smokin:
Warlock and Killerskunk diary
Green posion, Jack 47,S.A.D. Sweet seeds comp 11/12

"You can change your wife, your politics, your religion; but never, never can you change your favourite football team."- Eric Cantona

#22 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2439 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 12:24 AM

Hi mate! :smokin:

All looking good so far, keep it up... I'll visit you here once in a while :yep:

Sweet regards,

tommy

#23 Ganjaman17

Ganjaman17

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:53 PM

ska Cheers Mate :)
redtilidie Nice One, the more luck the better ;)
SweetSeeds Thanks, glad you like what you see so far

Day 11/12

They all seem to be more than happy at the minute, they are around 23-25c with lights on and going down to 16c with lights off. They are still on a 1ml/L a+b, root stim and multizyme. Im going to let them root these pots out and then put them straight into their final pots, i just found out that my 15l pots are now 11ls and i never knew till i ordered my 11ls at greens and theyre the same size. So theyre going into 12x 11l pots to be flowered, according to the fast bud its 7.5 weeks to finish they have some serious growing to do till then. I am looking forward to seeing the results from these
Posted Image

Once they get a bit bigger i can start giving them some Magic Green foliar spray and some algen extract, though im going to have to be careful not to over do it on the N, So maybe one then the other.

Ganjaman :bong:

#24 Ganjaman17

Ganjaman17

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:51 PM

Evening All ;)

Day 18/19

Its finally got to repotting time, i had a quick check of one of the cream caramel and saw some nice and healthy roots growing nicely round the sides of the pot. A few were a little more rooted than others.
Posted Image
So its time to go straight into the 11l pots. I ordered the wrong bloody trays, should have got the giant version which is 15cm wider so i can fit 2 pots next to each other. Im going to make an order for some more as i can use these too, so it aint too bad ive managed to squeeze all the pots under the light. I managed to get all but the SAD and one cream caramel potted up, the CC in the airpot thing is smaller than the other 2 and hasnt as many roots so never going to use one of them again a lesson learnt there. I just didnt have time to pot the last up, so thats a job for tomorrow. Im running quite tight on coco too as im reusing the coco from my last grow, i should really put a layer of clay pebbles on the tops of the pots too to help stop the coco drying out and its supposed to stop fungus gnats.
Posted Image
Posted Image

They are all still on a 20/4 light cycle, i have upped the nute strength from 1 to 1.5ml per litre and switched from roots stimulator to excelurator. Im interested to see how much of a root system they will have when they have finished in their 11l pots. Shouldnt be long now before i start seeing pre-flowers :guitar:

#25 AmberJay

AmberJay

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:18 PM

Posted Image

Ha, when I saw those SpecialOffer labels, I know exactly where you got your nutes from, shop there myself, Nicks a good guy, well have to meet up a Morrison's some time :)

#26 AmberJay

AmberJay

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

[/quote]
I made a quick trip to the grow shop to pick up some more veg nutes i also came back with some new fangled air pot thing, they didnt have the size i wanted and he offered me these new pots.Which i have to say i turned down as i know nothing about them, but got the usual " i use them and theyre really good". I did decide to take his freebie though and just see how it goes.
Posted Image
[/quote]

I know they started stocking these because they were having real problems with the Airpot supplier, think I bought up the remainder of the airpots from Nick, he tried to sell me these but they are totally different and just don't have the reputation that Airpots do. I know AirPots are expensive but they are relatively easy to clean and store plus they can be reused again and again.

#27 Ganjaman17

Ganjaman17

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:28 PM

Hello mate,
yeah i havent had any luck getting the airpots from there as they didnt have any clips for ages and i just gave up asking in the end. That pot i used though is complete shite, probably be better as a giant net pot for a bubbler or something. I will try airpots eventually one day, it would be nice to be able to flat pack them all for storage when not in use. Im due a new lamp soon, so wont be long before im popping in there again im sure.
Ganjaman :smokin:

#28 AmberJay

AmberJay

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:17 PM

You don't need clips, tie wraps work a treat :)

Don't think they will be stocking airpots anymore either. I'm after some large ones around 25l and I will have to order them online.

Edited by AmberJay, 07 March 2012 - 02:17 PM.

#29 _nelly123_

_nelly123_
  • Guests

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:25 PM

Hi ganjaman good look with these dude!! Am gunna have a bash at some auto's this summer so it be interesting to see how yopu do with these cause there the same strains as i'm thinking of having ago at, am doing some bj,cc sweet cheese but normal plants not the auto's, i seen you are after some air pots? al send you a pm in a min with a place that has loads m8 most of the time aswell i've never really failed to get them from there, good look pal. Nelly :skin_up:

#30 Ganjaman17

Ganjaman17

Full Flower

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1209 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:10 PM

Thanks for the comments :) Seen alot of good results with airpots they just arent for me at the minute, maybe in the future though.

:guitar: Day 21/22 :guitar:

I have repotted all but the one in the airpot into their final 11 litre pots, only just managed to have enough coco to repot them all which was a relief as i didnt have to go straight out and buy some. They are getting fed on 2ml/litre of grow a+b, multizyme, roots excelurator and some algen extract which i noticed last grow really seems to bring the root out in hairs and gives the plant a nice flush of growth. ph of solution is 5.8 and a total e.c of 1.8(my tap water is 0.6). The temperature ranges from between 22c and 28c during lights on and goes down to a minimum of 15c at lights off, which still surprises me as the intake comes from in the house. Im thinking at the first signs of pistils, im going to switch the lamp from the 600mh to my 600 dual spec one as thats when they will need the red in the spectrum. I was meant to put supplementary 20w red cfls in there but didnt get round to it. :wassnnme:
Posted Image

The light is just over 2 feet away from the plants, so theyre on maximum light and grow nutes at the minute. Im looking forward to see what they do now they are in the final pots, i think i am going to have to drop the light cycle down to 12/12 to finsh a few of them off as im on a bit of a time limit with the weather, im unsure as to if air cooled lighting will drop the temperature enough for me to carry on into june :unsure: i do have one cool tube so maybe i will have to dig that out we shall see.

Ganjaman :smokin:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users