Photo

Need a gal's help

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#16 _shitead_

_shitead_
  • Guests

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

I am lucky, Mrs Sh loves a smoke, she sometimes, if i'm babbling enough, will poke her head in the growbox also :D .
There are bad points though. The arguments over who's turn it is to roll a J go on, and on, and on and....The munchies, we rarely want just sweet or just savoury, we have to get both, which is fine, but not for the waistline, i mean if you eat a half bag of Jelly beans, that sausage roll starts to look very tasty.
I blame the weed.
Oh, we met in a chatroom in the late 90's, sad i know.

Edited by shitead, 17 February 2012 - 08:46 PM.

#17 MrSparkles

MrSparkles

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 12:10 AM

I am lucky, Mrs Sh loves a smoke, she sometimes, if i'm babbling enough, will poke her head in the growbox also :D .
There are bad points though. The arguments over who's turn it is to roll a J go on, and on, and on and....The munchies, we rarely want just sweet or just savoury, we have to get both, which is fine, but not for the waistline, i mean if you eat a half bag of Jelly beans, that sausage roll starts to look very tasty.
I blame the weed.
Oh, we met in a chatroom in the late 90's, sad i know.

No not at all, id say a smokers romance.. :)

Only thing better would be a coffee shop meet and sparkes :guitar:

#18 Lobo

Lobo

Repping with sandwiches

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1255 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

There's an idea in there somewhere -

underground speed smoking dates. A group of singles meet and pair up and cane a spliff together in 3 minutes then change partners and cane another spliff and so on.

The conversation will become limited, everyone is babbling shit in a monotone voice and at the end of the night you completely forget who you met or what they were like.

Happy days...

#19 Dodgee

Dodgee

Fucking shit up since 1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3681 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:11 PM

Best bit of advice i can give is pick a non-toker who don't mind the growing side of things....

Take my word for it, i been married 5years now n wish to hell id never started her back off, costs a fortune to run and never fails to smoke the last bifta!

Trust me there more trouble than there worth!

Probably best to say that taking relationship advice from dodgee is like going to the dentist and asking for a vasectomy, if you take it, it could be tricky and painful! Probably best to withnail this reply from yr mind altogether!

Hope u get lucky soon mate!

Atb Dodgee
Eat. Sleep. Rave. Repeat.

When god gives you lemons you make lemonade.. But when god gives you poppies........

#20 Evil Pixie

Evil Pixie

Ashtray Slut

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1230 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 01:37 PM

If I meet another female who thinks smoking weed is immature. Im going to call her a massive poo face then draw willies and boobies on her walls.

e2a the boobies will have milk coming out depicted with two dotted lines

Edited by evilpixiea420, 20 February 2012 - 01:44 PM.

They wanna buy it in kilos. They wanna buy it in grams. You know they're down with the metric system. And they never fuck around.

#21 Wretchy

Wretchy

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 316 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 07:34 PM

Put an advert in the local paper saying "Free Cannabis Seeds, Call 079BLAHBLAH" And tell every bloke that calls up they've already been taken, when a female voice rings up the ice is broken lol :guitar:

Edited by Wretchy, 26 February 2012 - 07:35 PM.

Doesn't the idea of making nature against the law seem to you a bit . . . unnatural?

#22 Embassy

Embassy

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 08:28 PM

Just be careful if you do meet a woman who smokes that she isnt just with you for your smoke ;)
Happy Growing! :)

#23 2fresh1969

2fresh1969

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 08:00 PM

i think your best chance to find a girl exactly like that is here in this forum lol.

#24 THCC

THCC

Full Flower

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1452 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:18 PM

It is a difficult one, i mean you can't just join a dating website to find the right girl in our case.
Can you imagine filling out a form stating your interests, growing various varieties of high quality cannabis and also in the evening getting absolutley high as a kite on said product!! :rofl:

Any girls interested must fully understand PH and EC levels etc... must have previous experience with indicas and sativas.etc.. :rofl:

#25 -=DrGreenThumb=-

-=DrGreenThumb=-

Feel the Oneness

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3671 posts

Posted 15 July 2012 - 11:32 PM

Our lass used to have the odd smoke but it's rare now really! Probs a good thing though I can barely support my own habbit! :russian:

i mean you can't just join a dating website.... and also in the evening getting absolutley high as a kite on said product!! :rofl:

Not a bad idea for the lad really! "chilled out, laid back toker seeks fellow chilled out laid back female" :wassnnme: Worth a punt init! :skin_up:

:yinyang:
"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere" - Martin Luther King Jr.
"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine." - Ernesto 'Che' Guevara
"Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender." - Tupac Amaru Shakur
Grow Diary - Blues

#26 brock1

brock1

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 380 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 01:32 PM

well i meet my lass on the net. She dosent smoke or grow but she dosent mind me doing ether.

She asked me the othere day if she could grow me a plant though? So after christmas is out the way and we get a new house she's going to grow me a nice G13x white widow :) first you just have to find a nice lass who like you mate. She dosent have to be you ;)

Edited by brock1, 20 July 2012 - 01:34 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users