25 replies to this topic

#1 MrSparkles

MrSparkles

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:37 PM

Hi Girls,

Interested to see if I can get any help from my favourite web site here...

This is a strange question!

Where do I find a gal who likes cannabis and more importantly growing cannabis? I have been struggling to meet new people recently as I work until 8pm get home tend to the ladies under the light, then itís time to hit the hay ready for tomorrow.

Just interested to hear if anyone has any ideas?

:king:

#2 madgiz

madgiz

Resin Coated

• Team UK420
  • 15122 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 03:41 PM

I have been struggling to meet new people recently as I work until 8pm get home tend to the ladies under the light, then itís time to hit the hay ready for tomorrow.

I can imagine given that routine then short of running one over on your way home from work then it's got to be the week ends surely..lol

Do you have spare time or are you a workaholic.?

I am not a girl BTW sorry if you were being exclusive..:)

scuba pics

Respect each others opinions, help each other out and keep it chilled. jackson5 May 2011

Indeed, if a poor man will spend a year in prison for stealing out of hunger, how high would the gallows need to be to hang the rich man who breaks the law out of greed?― Terry Pratchett, Snuff

#3 MrsTrippleB

MrsTrippleB

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:12 PM

Well I am a girl :)

I neither like nor grow cannabis but as I do love my OH I have learnt to deal with and accept this side of his life. So what I am saying is you may find a girl who is willing to accept you for who you are and not just because she partakes herself.

#4 Organic Jim

Organic Jim

Darth Organicus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3270 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Not much help mate, but I married my smoker girl. Now she barely has a puff of a joint!
I also wish to meet other people to smoke with, but I don't do pubs or clubs and it's not like you can just ask someone is it?!

Best of luck in your quest
No-Help-Jim :headpain:

#5 MrSparkles

MrSparkles

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:35 PM

Thanks for the replies so far lol.

And Madgiz mate, no worries. Maybe advice from both sides will surely be better than 1 :book:

MrsTrippleB, Thanks for the advice although I do know it to be true. Whilst not a workaholic I have a 2 hour commute one way so a 9-5 soon turns into a much longer day..

Guess I was just finding out if there where many gals who like the same stuff as me... Smoking, driving, drinking and growing :hi:

#6 _Thicky_

_Thicky_
  • Guests

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:37 PM

It's a double weed out jobby - first go places you will meet someone with same intersts - like join a squash club or do volunteering with local conservation etc.

Then, when you find someone you like, is the second part of the weed out cos I bet some people here will tell you that it can be a right pain when your gf/missus doesn't like you growing (or smoking either :( )

If you get very lucky you will find a clued up sweetie who fits the bill for ya !! :D

#7 MrSparkles

MrSparkles

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 04:48 PM

Thanks Jim, Your pretty spot on there..

#8 Budelaire

Budelaire

Caveat Venditor

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10453 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

Not much help mate, but I married my smoker girl. Now she barely has a puff of a joint!

I long for that day the greedy cow! She' almost on par with me now at 3-4g a day, can;t wait for her to say, "You know what, I don't like it..." :yahoo:

:D

Smottie Remixed Testers & Smellyberry/Casey jones

#9 Budelaire

Budelaire

Caveat Venditor

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10453 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:08 PM

I long for that day the greedy cow! She's almost on par with me now at 3-4g a day, can't wait for her to say, "You know what, I don't like it..." :yahoo:

:D

Edited by Budelaire, 05 February 2012 - 05:09 PM.

Smottie Remixed Testers & Smellyberry/Casey jones

#10 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11724 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

Dont specifically seek a woman who likes growing,few and far between,there was a great blonde girl,good looking,very very good grower with more than 100+ strains to her credit,anyone remember BOV from OG and then HG420,great girl :guitar: but a rarity,just look for a woman whose company you enjoy and who loves you for you,whatever you are,my womans brother sends me loads of seeds(after she instructed him to)its not so difficult :guitar:

Victory is preparation.

#11 MrSparkles

MrSparkles

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 912 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 05:16 PM

"I long for that day the greedy cow! She's almost on par with me now at 3-4g a day, can't wait for her to say, "You know what, I don't like it..." :yahoo:

:D "

lol I'd happily share all my smoke If I had the love of a good woman.. :wallbash:

Count yourself lucky...

Edited by MrSparkles, 05 February 2012 - 05:17 PM.

#12 powerband

powerband

powerband

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6035 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

Am female and my other half neither tokes anymore or grows :) And if I'm honest I like it that way... gives me somewhere to escape to if needs must, and I'm sure that if he did grow, we would end up falling out .... :badass:
Its one of my hobbies where I feel in charge and now also feel quite confident.... :)

I think personally if I had to choose tho, Id prefer a toker rather than a drinker :)
You're just gonna have to share yer time out more evenly cos them green gurls seem to be taking over lol
I love my bush

"It is over until it begins again.... Karma"

Ms Powerband

#13 BongHitter

BongHitter

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 370 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 12:44 AM

the green girls wont talkback to you but they have ur balls when they dont put out ur bud.
I think everyone is a cunt until proven otherwise.

#14 Demeter

Demeter

Professor Green

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:46 PM

Well I am a girl :)

I neither like nor grow cannabis but as I do love my OH I have learnt to deal with and accept this side of his life. So what I am saying is you may find a girl who is willing to accept you for who you are and not just because she partakes herself.

means more for you :)

I also wish to meet other people to smoke with, but I don't do pubs or clubs and it's not like you can just ask someone is it?!

Best of luck in your quest
No-Help-Jim :headpain:

I also wish to meet other people to smoke with
Who are you to judge the life I live?
I know I'm not perfect
-and I don't live to be-
but before you start pointing fingers...
make sure your hands are clean!

#15 cuan9

cuan9

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 605 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:33 PM

Narcotic anonymous? ony kidding mate good luck to you mate, the wife and I have been together for 20 yrs now she has a smoke and a little interest in the grow scene,a marraige made in heaven.Remember theres someone out there for everyone,best of luck :yinyang:
Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users