Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

CLEAR - Cannabis Law Reform Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2317 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Peter Reyolds the right person to lead CLEAR? (317 member(s) have cast votes)

Should he resign for the good of CLEAR?

1. Voted Yes, those views and his conduct make him unfit for office (304 votes [95.90%])

Percentage of vote: 95.90%

2. Voted No, his views are controversial but he's apologised, it is over move on (13 votes [4.10%])

Percentage of vote: 4.10%

Vote

#1 DANZIG

DANZIG

Fuck Prohibition then fuck it some more

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11823 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:07 PM

There has been much controversy surrounding the leader of the UK political cannabis party CLEAR

The information and articles contained in this post are all from the blog of Peter Reynolds, some people say that his views and behaviour are too extreme for a UK political party, some claim that Peter's views on religion, homosexuality and race issues will deter supporters from minority groups in joining a cannabis movement

People who support Peter say that his views aren't important and that it is the party and the cause that people should concentrate on, so here are Peter's own words and in the interest of fairness I have posted his response to the criticism of his views first

apology.JPG

state.JPG

PR PAKI.JPG

compassion fatigue.JPG

anneF.JPG

Attached Thumbnails

• gay.JPG

When you can't put all the fuckwits on ignore it's time to go

#2 SilC

SilC

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7788 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:14 PM

''I want my country back'' . He's like the BNP guys . They don't want immigrants in their country .
Hmmm, isn't that ironic . Hippo crate !
Good to see ya knocking about Danzig .. Peter Reynolds ? Banned , defo. :smokin:
'' Yes mam ,no mam , mam if you please . For t'was up the ducks arse I shoved the green peas ''

#3 DANZIG

DANZIG

Fuck Prohibition then fuck it some more

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11823 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:15 PM

Data Protection.JPG

Despite claiming that data is held on 'safe encrypted servers' in compliance with the Data Protection Act this is not the case and the ICO have confirmed that CLEAR UK are not registered as required under the act.

Registration is a legal requirement as is a nominated person who holds the post of Data Controller, a Data Control Policy that is compatible with the legal requirements laid down in the act is also required by law

MEMBERS FALSE ID.JPG

The practise of allowing anonymous members to vote in party matters including leadership elections is open to abuse

Edited by DANZIG, 11 January 2012 - 05:21 PM.

When you can't put all the fuckwits on ignore it's time to go

#4 ratdog

ratdog

godless commie scum

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 37910 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:19 PM

Calling the Jews Nazi`s lol fucking hell Peter :headpain:

My bolt hole 

Killer Skunk, Noname and Cheesy Smurf http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=342278

Got a letter the government the other day, open and read it, it said they were suckers

#5 ramblingmadman

ramblingmadman

seeker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3750 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:21 PM

hey Danzig , could you repost the final screenshot? Im getting a 'can't be read' message when i try to make it large enough to see properly .
Many Thanks .
(good to see you back onboard btw)
:smokin:

e2say : sorted now . Thanks

Edited by ramblingmadman, 11 January 2012 - 05:23 PM.

more p'lice , more guns,but there's no more weed.....so please-grow them trees.
"To see the priority of love and well-being breaking down silly barriers put up by foolish men."
Cognitive liberty for all

#6 r1rider

r1rider

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 537 posts

Something is wrong with the second attachment Danzig.

r1
r1`s grow diary

AS I AM NOW AN EX-GROWER ANYTHING I SAY CAN BE TAKEN WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF SALT

every boy should have a dog, a motorcycle and a mother to let him have one.

#7 Green Dogg

Green Dogg

Misty Times

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1435 posts

He's got to go, he may take things one step foward if he's lucky but if that time did come the media would bring up his hate comments and send the cannabis scene two steps back.

What happens if he got live air time and the interviewer started asking him questions on those subjects? cant block or delete during a live questioning sorry Peter
For the record, I'm not actually a dog... or green.

#8 pssst over here

pssst over here

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 653 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:26 PM

What happens if he got live air time and the interviewer started asking him questions on those subjects? cant block or delete during a live questioning sorry Peter

I wonder if the CLEAR executive have even thought of this?, if they did AND still believe PR is the man for the job then even if they manage positive steps forward to get to the point stated in the above quote they will be torn to shreds.
"Artists use lies to tell the truth, while politicians use them to cover the truth up." - V for Vendetta.

#9 roundsquare

roundsquare

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1247 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:36 PM

Sounds bonkers to me, some of those views are just bizzarre, no matter how you read them. And the lack of data security is really takin' the...

Gotta respect his honesty but there are some shocking statements there :headpain:

#10 strawberry

strawberry

<<>>

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4127 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:48 PM

I am not a racist. My oldest friend is a jet black Jamaican.

The darker the token friend, the less racist a person is?

I'm a bit concerned now that people will think me a little homophobic because my gay friends aren't camp enough.

#11 Harris tweed.

Harris tweed.

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2235 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

Yes he's got to go & tbh I'm surprised he hasn't been booted out for some of the coments & opinions he's expressed. The fact he hasn't doesn't reflect well on the other people who run CLEAR. Fucking dissgracefull.

HT.
"This is the place where pensioners are raped & the hearts are being cut from the welfare state, let the poor drink the milk while the rich eat the honey, let the bums count their blessings while they count their money"

#12 Ishmael

Ishmael

thanks for the avatar Deez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10224 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:56 PM

There are plenty of chancers like this in fringe politics; these 'challenging', 'deliberately controversial' posts were his bid for fame and influence in that area. The extreme right like to trail their coats in this kind of a 'I'm not a racist but' kind of a way, they then deny that they are right-wing at all, etc. That didn't come off it would appear, so he tried another fringe cause, and had a success with what must have been some political innocents in the canna world. If he was actually good at leadership that might be an argument in his favour, but he is an absolute catastrophe, causing an incredible amount of infighting and disunity almost as soon as he started.

"I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

Isaac Newton

#13 Hughie Green

Hughie Green

suitably medicated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13483 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:39 PM

There are plenty of chancers like this in fringe politics; these 'challenging', 'deliberately controversial' posts were his bid for fame and influence in that area.

The after the fact pretence that the statements he made were deliberately provocative rings very hollow,
the fact he has removed the entire blog they were contained in speaks volumes. :spliff:

#14 greatgorilla

greatgorilla

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:47 PM

you might want to add an not sure option. some of the examples lack back story, and leave me unconvinced.
where as some of them are blatant and very telling of the kind of man he is.

there is definitely some rabble rousing going on here. and a personal grudge of sorts that im not a part of, nor do i want to be. but there is also the fact that those are his words and some of them are inexcusable and what he is suggesting realy offends me and a lot of people i care about.

as the leader of the only real voice in the uk speaking up for cannabis he may have lost some of my confidence with at least one or two of those examples above.

thanks for the heads up

#15 Squaggles

Squaggles

He's just a fat lad from Pontefract

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6482 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 06:48 PM

He still doesn't get it does he ? It's not the way he expresses his views thats the problem , it's his actual views on these subjects

I'm pretty sure the only thing PR and myself have in common is cannabis and that doesn't mean I can ignore his views on everything else and tell myself they don't really matter
We live in a DEMOCRACY , you can choose BLUE or RED but I prefer to grow GREEN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users