Photo
* * * * * 12 votes

CLEAR - Cannabis Law Reform Party

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2317 replies to this topic

Poll: Is Peter Reyolds the right person to lead CLEAR? (317 member(s) have cast votes)

Should he resign for the good of CLEAR?

1. Voted Yes, those views and his conduct make him unfit for office (304 votes [95.90%])

Percentage of vote: 95.90%

2. Voted No, his views are controversial but he's apologised, it is over move on (13 votes [4.10%])

Percentage of vote: 4.10%

Vote

#2101 sunshine band

sunshine band

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:45 PM

Would Reynolds addicts put their umbridge I mean umbrage filters on and kindly get themselves a distraction?

Edited by sunshine band, 26 April 2012 - 04:03 PM.

#2102 Ishmael

Ishmael

thanks for the avatar Deez

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10711 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

Umbrage. Umbridge is where the Erchers live.

"I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

Isaac Newton

#2103 sunshine band

sunshine band

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 03:54 PM

Thanks, its not a word I ever thought to write until just then. They main point is that you grasp my blatant hypocrisy.

#2104 Ishmael

Ishmael

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10711 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:03 PM

Thanks, its not a word I ever thought to write until just then. They main point is that you grasp my blatant hypocrisy.

Blue tent. Blatant is what they call them in Scotland.

eta I think we'd all like to stop, well we did for a while but then along comes Freddy with his blinkers and his selectively obtuse responses.

Edited by Ishmael, 26 April 2012 - 04:05 PM.

"I was like a boy playing on the sea-shore, and diverting myself now and then finding a smoother pebble or a prettier shell than ordinary, whilst the great ocean of truth lay all undiscovered before me."

Isaac Newton

#2105 Eddiesilence

Eddiesilence

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10792 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

There's also the guarantee of side-splitting comedy. Every few pages the antics of the Human Car-Crash cause a bit of premature wee. It's the most amazing value, life-membership is justified by this thread alone.

#2106 Ishmael

Ishmael

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10711 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 04:12 PM

There's also the guarantee of side-splitting comedy. Every few pages the antics of the Human Car-Crash cause a bit of premature wee.

I find it alternates between a little bit of wee coming out and a little bit of sick coming up.

But then so does the rest of my life

Isaac Newton

#2107 sunshine band

sunshine band

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1040 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Did you hear about the two cannabis users? One says to the other, hey do you believe the shocking rumours about Peter Reynolds, the other says yes of course.....what are they? How about a competition, imagine he has gone, topped himself in shame, now let's see who can write the nicest epitaph. All I am saying is this is the forums equivalent of a soap opera with only one actor - I think we should be finding out how to organise the replacement organisation so it isn't Clear minus Reynolds because frankly I think Reynolds is Clear and Clear is not the best group to take our rights forwards. We should unpick the policies because I think the real harm is typified by what I am reading on Derek's site about the HASAC Drugs Inquiry - they think the whole thing will come up with some narrow view on Sativex - that would be a disaster - we want real earth shattering progress.

#2108 trex

trex

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:26 PM

e: fuckit. withanialed.

Edited by trex, 26 April 2012 - 08:32 PM.

#2109 Ishmael

Ishmael

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10711 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 08:32 PM

with a what?

Isaac Newton

#2110 bhudika

bhudika

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2171 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 07:34 AM

If a political party blatantly rig an election of any sort there is some kind of legal redress ? Why if this dick has done the same and people have proof of it why have we not called dibble For fraud or contacted some sort of ombudsman ? ( I'm asking cos I dont know the answer, but surely there is some illegality here that he can be prosecuted for).
the definition of democracy is" two wolves and a sheep voting on what to have for dinner"
the definition of "liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote"

#2111 Jameson666

Jameson666

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 450 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:15 PM

If a political party blatantly rig an election of any sort there is some kind of legal redress ? Why if this dick has done the same and people have proof of it why have we not called dibble For fraud or contacted some sort of ombudsman ? ( I'm asking cos I dont know the answer, but surely there is some illegality here that he can be prosecuted for).

I contacted the Electoral Commission yesterday expressing my concerns and the information regarding the vote and how it is seemingly rigged and just generally not handled well. So I am waiting on them, will post reply if you want if I get one.

:bong:
Anything I say can NOT be used against me as I have fabricated everything I have ever put onto a forum or webpage.
This is an imaginary persona and cannot be connected in anyway to a real identity - I don't exist.

#2112 Ishmael

Ishmael

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10711 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:17 PM

I contacted the Electoral Commission yesterday expressing my concerns and the information regarding the vote and how it is seemingly rigged and just generally not handled well. So I am waiting on them, will post reply if you want if I get one.

:bong:

Quite right too, democracy matters. Let us know how it goes please.

Isaac Newton

#2113 Homerthestonerable

Homerthestonerable

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:49 PM

Electoral commission perhaps?
Police should give a stuff but probably won't be interested, they are too busy chasing motorists and busting disabled people for growing the wondrous herb.

I think he may have had a stroke of (temporary) luck at the timing of his most democratic (ha!) vote of confidence.
But at the same time, at some point, that very timing will come back to haunt him when his little Psycho mission goes tit's akimbo and he is revealed as the arrogant, bigoted little narcissist that he is.
One thing I know for sure though is that most people are going through enough shit at home without having to worry about some Pythonesque single issue political leader reinstating himself without the knowledge, it would seem, of the vast majority of his followers. Even if (and it's fucking big IF) CLEAR had 5,000 followers, it's a little bit strange that only just over 300 decided to sit on their backsides and press the send button for the cause and the reinstatement of their most mendaciously mendacious, gold plated leader!

The prohibitionist gaggle will have a field day with this one and categorically make a point of branding all Cannabis users as potential 'Peter Reynolds syndrome' sufferers and their followers will pull up and cover themselves in their 'drugs are evil' security duvets!
This man does absolutely nothing for our argument of the over exaggerated dangers of substance induced Psychosis, so the quicker this hilariously funny and horrifically maladjusted man becomes a straight to dvd failure, the better as far as I'm concerned.

I honestly think that the only way we will ever get Cannabis fully legalised is if there is something in it for the non-Cannabis users.They will then give the old 'I don't care if the junkies do kill themselves, as long as they pay tax on their poison' argument.At least then we'll get the chance to prove them wrong!
If at the end of the day the status quo is sought to be maintained then we will just deal with it as we must.
They will surely run out of wonga.com before we run out of ganja.net, if you see what I mean?

I'm not in the greatest of moods today, so please excuse the negativity my rant.

But yeah, electoral commission may give a flying fudge.

Edited by Homerthestonerable, 27 April 2012 - 12:58 PM.

#2114 Homerthestonerable

Homerthestonerable

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

Was in the middle of my rant when those comments were put up.
Sorry. :blub:

#2115 distracted

distracted

orbiting reality Mk IV

• Team UK420
  • 10719 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 01:10 PM

But yeah, electoral commission may give a flying fudge.

They may although i don't know how strong they are are in this area... finances they are strong on though clearly, I believe it is quarterly reporting? nothing live for cannabis law reform yet though... I thought they had had some generous donations?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users