328 replies to this topic

#1 Smurfy

Smurfy

Whit's fur ye'll no go by ye!

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:18 AM

Deary deary me i am actually bloody doing this :russian: To be honest i am not sure how i arrived at this point in me life cycle(maybe thicky might know)but here i am.

So first off i would like to thank sweets seeds for the fantastic free seeds :yahoo: Hopefully they will be my wee bit of happiness in a few months time.

Unfortunately i have been unable to upgrade my lights, due to being a wee bit on the skint side :blub: So will only be able to grow 3 to 4 plants. Obviously i will be using one of each strain and doubt i will be able to do another one by the end of the comp deadline, but due to life being life was unable to get a diary done any earlier :oops:

Not sure what the rules say about only using 3or4 of the seeds given :unsure: does that matter ? holly feck i should have read the rules a bit better :fear:
anyway it don't matter because as you will see i would not have had a hope in hell of being any where in the comp.

So hear we are then wow. just before i get into the old nity grity. I would like to say that although i have been lurking about this site for a wee while now. i am not a good grower ,yet! but will give it my best shot with what i have. Oh and wait till ye see ma pictures :fart:

strains
jack 47,sweet tai, cream caramel.

soil
westlands multi with added J.I

Grow area
90x60x150 i think? tent

lights
1) blue enviro, 1)250 watt hps

Feeds
what ever i can afford when the time comes.

Out take
4inch ruck and filter,mounted in my loft.

Intake
4inch fan active intake

That is as technical as it gets. Popped the seeds into there wee pots on Saturday
about a cm under the soil stuck them under the 125watt blue cfl. waited and bada bing they popped there bootyfull heads this morning 4 in total. 1sweet tai,1cream caramel,2jack47. light is on 24hours at the moment. Give it a couple more days and i will drop time to 18/6.

So that's my wee diary on the go then. Hope i do them justice and hope any one reading enjoys my journey into the world of sweet seeds.

Just before i go and try and upload pictures. Just a wee warning that im not very good with grammar and all that,nor am i any good with technology. Also i will be posting nonsense on a regular basis and don't take things to serious(apart from this glorious competition all hail sweet seeds) Thank you to anyone taking time to read this. Christ you must be bored
[attachment=530635:3.jpg][attachment=530636:sweet seeds 2.jpg][attachment=530638:sweet seeds.jpg][attachment=530638:sweet seeds.jpg]

who the feck is steve?

#2 Monkeymagic

Monkeymagic

un poco de todo

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1156 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:26 AM

Alright rabid, nice start to your diary, i did one each of six strains last year so i think it's ok, goodest of luck with your grow

Atb
Mm

#3 ukblazer

ukblazer

realised i can write here !

• PipPipPipPip
  • 595 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:31 AM

Good luck man, sure you'll do a fine job!

#4 billbud

billbud

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:58 PM

Great start Atb

Bill

#5 Hiphip

Hiphip

Register to vote.

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7817 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 02:06 PM

Great start Rabid. Tai and J47. Lovely, there's a lot of these strains about this year. All the best with the comp mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

My Diaries

And on the streets of hometown now, we watch each other as if we're strangers. But say it loud, scream it loud: I am not at war

We're better than them

#6 Smurfy

Smurfy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

Alright rabid, nice start to your diary, i did one each of six strains last year so i think it's ok, goodest of luck with your grow

Atb
Mm

Thanks monkeymagic for dropping by. Starting the diary is the easy bit. its finishing the dam thing that's the hard part :yes: hopefully its ok to do the comp the way i am and if its not that's ok too. Would still like to continue the diary even if it is void.

Good luck man, sure you'll do a fine job!

Cheers mate. wouldn't be to sure man. :fear:

Great start Atb

Bill

cheers billbud

Great start Rabid. Tai and J47. Lovely, there's a lot of these strains about this year. All the best with the comp mucker.

Cheers :smokin:

Just hope i can do them justice hiphip ma man. Nice of you to swing by :yinyang:

Will post a few more pictures up later. All seems well with the little ones so far :shock:.

#7 Dodgee

Dodgee

Fucking shit up since 1981

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4052 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:17 PM

Proper buzzin you started a diary rabid mate!!

Cant wait to see what 'specials' you bring us! :wink:

Best of luck, Dodgee

ed spelling

Edited by dodgee5, 11 January 2012 - 04:58 PM.

They say only the good die young. I say bullshit.

#8 PauloLx

PauloLx

Master Clown

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2902 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:38 PM

Good luck with them all rabid :smokin:

#9 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2481 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:16 PM

Nice one rabid ;) Welcome to the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition :yes:

Hope you enjoy your sweets, they're looking good so far and it seems that you have everything prepared to give them a good life ;)

Good luck my friend. I'll keep passin by, sweet regards,

tommy

#10 Amnesia

Amnesia

"If it aint green then it aint me"

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4117 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 05:33 PM

Congratulations on the babies coming through rabid and all the best with the grow. :yep:
Have you considered the Plant Magic Grow and Bloom for the nutrients when you need it?, real good stuff in my opinion.

#11 Smurfy

Smurfy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:31 PM

Proper buzzin you started a diary rabid mate!!

Cant wait to see what 'specials' you bring us!

Best of luck, Dodgee

ed spelling

Thanks dodgee, i think the special moments have already fookin started this is the third fecking time i have typed out these bloody replies. First time i done them {there was some bloody witty stuff in it too :wassnnme:} types it all out feeling rather proud of me self. Then presses the wrong fooking key and wipped the full lot. Feccking comedy genius it was too :hi: . So goes for it a second time and was unable to post, because "apparently" i had to many opening quotes and not enough closing quotes FFS WTF does that mean :wallbash: SPEACIAL INDEED

Good luck with them all rabid :smokin:

Cheers for that paulolx

Nice one rabid ;) Welcome to the 3rd Sweet Seeds Grow Diary Competition :yes:

Hope you enjoy your sweets, they're looking good so far and it seems that you have everything prepared to give them a good life

Good luck my friend. I'll keep passin by, sweet regards,

tommy

Thanks Tommy what can i say apart from thanks for the opportunity :notworthy:

Congratulations on the babies coming through rabid and all the best with the grow. :yep:
Have you considered the Plant Magic Grow and Bloom for the nutrients when you need it?, real good stuff in my opinion.

nice of you to drop by mate. It will all depend on the pennies being there but if
the funds are there that's what im going for. It seems to be the choice of allot of good growers on here. cheers :yinyang:

Now for a few more pictures. I got shot of the blue cfl and put them under the hps.

[attachment=530872:IMAG0524.jpg] [attachment=530873:IMAG0528.jpg][attachment=530874:IMAG0529.jpg] [attachment=530875:IMAG0530.jpg]
first two are Jack 47. then cream caramel. And sweet tai.

I have been at this so long tonight my arse feels like it has fell off and my me left leg has went numb. cheers :skin_up:

#12 _Thicky_

_Thicky_
  • Guests

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:44 PM

Woooohooo!!! :yahoo: and here you finally are rabid !!!

Hope all is good with you health-wise. Cracking seeds you have chosen mate :yep: I am sure you will have plenty company in here - I expect Seasick Steve will be along soon ;)

Best of luck sweetie-pie :lucky:

#13 Smurfy

Smurfy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7988 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 10:52 PM

Woooohooo!!! :yahoo: and here you finally are rabid !!!

Hope all is good with you health-wise. Cracking seeds you have chosen mate :yep: I am sure you will have plenty company in here - I expect Seasick Steve will be along soon ;)

Best of luck sweetie-pie :lucky:

Ah! thicky. not spoke to you in a wee while hope all is good whith you too :yes: Things are ok. Im just glad to be growing again.

#14 Gland

Gland

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:03 AM

Hey Rabid, good start to the diary, long may it continue :yep:

Aw the best man.

G :yinyang: :yinyang:

#15 Smurfy

Smurfy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7988 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 12:51 PM

Hey Rabid, good start to the diary, long may it continue :yep:

Aw the best man.

G :yinyang: :yinyang:

Cheers gland. Thanks for dropping in . mate I Fuckin love your avatar . Brilliant !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users