• Please log in to reply
85 replies to this topic

#46 Billydc2

Billydc2

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:24 AM

I agree with you both really, but Thailand doesn't get the credit it deserves. Yes there's a lot of prostitution in some parts, but there's more to the place than sleeping with hookers. You just hear the shagging stories more than any others.
You can easily go to places where its not in your face like Bangkok or Pattaya

e.g, we hired 1100 cc Yamaha jetski's for 30 mins, bartered down to 7, which would have cost about 40+ in europe,
ive had a chicken on the end of a rod with crocodiles jumping up and snapping at it, ffs, where else in the world would that happen lol.
Hiring a scooter and exploring an island like Koh chang is one of the best holiday experiences ever,
the people are amazingly chilled and welcoming, so for me, its the best place ive been, and ive travelled quite a bit.

#47 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11621 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:09 PM

ive had a chicken on the end of a rod with crocodiles jumping up and snapping at it, ffs, where else in the world would that happen

I have been to a "zoo" in china where you could feed the tigers with a live chicken,and once went to a "Zoo" in egypy where you could feed a cheeta on chunks of meat on the end of a stick,utterly depressing places :(

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#48 MD84

MD84

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2227 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 06:16 PM

thailand is amazing simple as. some of the people are a bit much and you should be careful as always. but the large majority of thais out there are friendly as anywhere in the world. 3 months thai boxing, speeding round the island on a moped and songkran festival! what more could you ask for.

Edited by MD84, 24 April 2012 - 06:18 PM.

#49 Billydc2

Billydc2

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

ive had a chicken on the end of a rod with crocodiles jumping up and snapping at it, ffs, where else in the world would that happen

I have been to a "zoo" in china where you could feed the tigers with a live chicken,and once went to a "Zoo" in egypy where you could feed a cheeta on chunks of meat on the end of a stick,utterly depressing places :(

You mean the zoos are depressing? or china and egypt? id love to go to Shanghai and Beijing. Egypts not my cup of tea. My behaviour might not always be welcomed in Arab countries!

#50 Bad Penny.

Bad Penny.

Corporate tosser ;-)

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11621 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:41 PM

You mean the zoos are depressing?

Zoos are depressing mate :unsure:

Alright it's time I went, because I want to ban many VIP members here. :(. Good luck ********** and thanks to the good ones here who helped me get my personal supply sorted out properly......F*ck off and Close the door quietly on your way out you f*cking drama-queen.

#51 craphandluke

craphandluke

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:53 AM

im in koh phangan right now.....

any suggestions on good places to score weed.......also if any of you have been recently, where should i look to score something a bit a naughtier?

cheers

#52 MekongBlues

MekongBlues

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 394 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 06:07 AM

^Don't think it's cool to be naming specific places to find weed mate. Generally though, on Thai islands just go to a few beach bungalow type places where backpackers hang out and you'll find some.

Don't go asking randomly as you're asking for trouble, wait until you come across someone toking first.

Edited by MekongBlues, 07 May 2012 - 06:09 AM.

I'd like to add my voice to the rising chorus of righteous anger and moral indignation.

#53 Topo

Hiding behind the rainbow

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5149 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 05:01 PM

watched a cop shoot another cop in KP in 2002. A bunch of cops sat around a table . about 10 ft from me. their talking turning into a full blown argument. when one pulls out his gun and shoots one of the other.

At that point i was off on my toes.... not sure what the outcome was.

"Don't tell me that I don't belong here. I belongs wherever I wants to go--and I'll do plenty well when I get there."

There is a new machine at the Gym, I only used it for half an hour cos it made me feel sick. It did everything Yorkies, Kit Kat, Mars Bars etc....

#54 Bad Apple

Bad Apple

Guerrilla In The Hood AKA The Ripper

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1342 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:26 PM

A friend of mine has just finished 5 years in a thai prison and he just went for a fun holiday too.

Si quaeris peninsulam amoenam circumspice :in_love:

#55 Park_Lane

Park_Lane

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 181 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 12:12 AM

Heading out in 2 weeks with the wife.

3 days in Bangkok, 7 in Koh samui.

Will be keeping it well above board *wouldnt last 5 mins in a thai jail* *more of a lady than a lady boy*

wont mean things wont get a little naughty tho ;)
Women, weed and weather. What, what more can I say...well, welcome to LA.

#56 Rehkt

Rehkt

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

After 2 years living in Thailand hear is my advice on scoring drugs.

1. ALWAYS GET SOMEONE ELSE TO DO IT(Don't ever do the cash product exchange yourself).
2. NEVER CARRY THE GEARAGE
Don't be a tight arse have your fill and get rid of it if travelling around.

im in koh phangan right now.....

any suggestions on good places to score weed.......also if any of you have been recently, where should i look to score something a bit a naughtier?

cheers

Yep, if on Koh Phangan most of the bosses of the bungalows get get smoke and buffalo shit mushrooms. Give them the cash and let them go get the shit. Koh Phangan is the laziest smokiest part of the whole of Thailand. Also Hadrin beach(probably spelt wrong) where the full moon party is will supply you with shit E if you want it.

In my experience Thai weed in Thailand is shit. Don't even bother trying to obtain class A's like cocaine because your the wrong side of the planet! Opium is available of a sort legally in Chang Mai as there is a hill tribe allowed it so if you do a tour you can get a shitty tourist grade smoke. If opium is something that interest you go to Vang Vieng in Lao. Lao is real cheap and the only thing to do is go toobing which involves sitting in an inner tube and floating down a river every now and again you float past a bar and the throw you a rope, just pull yer self in grab a cold beer load yer pipe with whatever then get pushed back out to continue down stream.

P.S alot of people pop over to Phnom Pehn Cambodia, along the riverside which is the touristy bit there are happy pizza places(ask for extra happy!) and they will sell you bags aswell. If you want something stronger the main offering is ice or yamaa(yabaa in thailand) go to the Walk-a-bout a 24 hour auzzie bar, play pool with one of the Vietnamese hookers and they'll probably offer it to you.

F*ck I've forgotten both the question and my point :spliff:
99% of success, is showing up! Woody Allen

#57 eurasian_farmer

eurasian_farmer

Still Vapin'

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1074 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 03:34 AM

there are a large number of african guys in sukhumwit soi 3 selling half decent (for BKK) cola.

i dont get out much now having kids and a spidermite infested grow, but theres plenty to go around.

and if you cant be good, be careful!

Police fine is 45 minutes to an hour of "ooh no, very bad, thailand cannot" + 5,000THB up to infinity fine (bribe)

so if you act shook up and poor, you may well get a hundred quid fine, if you make a fuss and are looking flush, u may well get taxed hard!

IF, IF you get caught. but you're not gonna be doing that.

enjoy!

personally im more scared of the ladies than the police.

#58 BUDSrUSUK

BUDSrUSUK

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 05:33 PM

Going to thailand in deceber arrive on the 16th then go to cabodia for 1 week, then back to bangkok and then to Ko samui then over for the full moon xmas party then head down to the south island's got 6 week's there cannot wait :)
Been a few time's thailand N1 haha :yahoo:
Keep it Green if you no what I mean..

My Diary

http://www.uk420.com...w...55347&st=15

All information contained on my postings are for educational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to condone, promote or incite the use of illegal or controlled substances

#59 blowey

blowey

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

if shit hapens be polite humble try too pay off first cops as more that get involved more have too be paid off all the way up to the judge soliceters etc. the price depends on your ability too negotiate depending on your ciecumstances is part of the equation, there is a price for everything, try to keep cool, in the begining be discrete thais dont get paid a lot and are creative in the art of making a bit on the side, ask them how much they want after they give you a ridiculos amount you have a point to negotiate from, being polite can save cash and your arse

#60 ReVo

ReVo

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

There's one place you got to go bangkok but you lookin about 2g for there and back probley tht just stright to thailand.If you want smoke pop into a few regga bar's u might be lucky to pick up abit of smoke 1 thing not to do dont pick up off the street and dont say u want smoke to willy nilly.Places to go have a look at patong phucket if you lookin for touristy places phi phi island is alreet for a day trip but shit for staying for a few days.Now if you not bov about water have a look at the song kran mind it gets abit chilly on a night whenn some cunt put freezing cold water down ya back.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users