• Please log in to reply
142 replies to this topic

#91 Sylar

Sylar

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:56 AM

Glad to hear your OK Lesley, sorry to hear about the side effects your suffering from, stay positive and keep up the fight.

I wll be starting my sixth chemo next thursday, after that a course of radio therpy, but not sure of the actual details yet.

:smokin:
I'm the one that's gonna have to die, When it's time for me to die, So let me live my life the way I want to.
James Marshall Hendrix 1942 - 1970

Facts Not Opinions
David Kirkaldy 1820 - 1897

#92 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

Glad to hear your OK Lesley, sorry to hear about the side effects your suffering from, stay positive and keep up the fight.

I wll be starting my sixth chemo next thursday, after that a course of radio therpy, but not sure of the actual details yet.

Good luck with ur last session :-) how have you been, I've been fine up till last week , have u had a op, I have to have a op after my 6th, then radiotherapy ! Much love Lesley :smokin:

#93 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 10:15 AM

hi Lesley, hope everythings going well for you :hug:

get well soon

:v:

Thankyou, there's so many kind people on this site :smokin: :guitar:

#94 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:15 AM

Hi Lesley, Great smile there, healing vibes and best wishes to you and yours.

Thankyou, I'm sure all the good wishes & healing thoughts have made such a big difference to me & has given me the strength to get through this reasonably well, god bless you all . :smokin:

#95 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 11:24 AM

hang in there lesley your almost done with this treatment .

Thankyou Vince, how's mrs N doing, hope things are going a little easier for her , give her my love, I often think about her. :smokin:

#96 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 04:13 PM

I have my 6th and final chemotherapy treatment on fri, thank goodness for that, on to the next stage soon :-) hope everyone else is doing well !

#97 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 10:18 PM

Hi everyone, had a scan today & the tumor has gone :guitar: they will operate and take the marker and surrounding tissue away in the next 4 weeks ! Yay thanks for all your support, it made such a big difference to my recovery :-)

#98 worzel

worzel

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 06:33 AM

Hi everyone, had a scan today & the tumor has gone :guitar: they will operate and take the marker and surrounding tissue away in the next 4 weeks ! Yay thanks for all your support, it made such a big difference to my recovery :-)

You must have such a big smile today :D What amazing news Lesley x
I do not want to father a flock, to be the fetish of fools and fanatics or the founder of a faith whose followers are content to echo my opinions. I want each man to cut his own way through the jungle.
~ Aleister Crowley

#99 cheezychong

cheezychong

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1019 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

Fantastic news Lesley, power to the herb + positive vibrations :yinyang: :guitar:

#100 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:16 AM

Thanks, I'm over the moon :-)

#101 Arnold Layne

Arnold Layne

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 38205 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 10:31 AM

Excellent news L, you must be overjoyed! All the best for the future....
:hippy:

#102 Sylar

Sylar

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 08:33 AM

Thats fantastic news Lesley :yep:

Iam waiting for the date of a 7th chemo session while they make a mask for my Radiotherapy, hopefully after that i will have be having surgery.

I'm the one that's gonna have to die, When it's time for me to die, So let me live my life the way I want to.
James Marshall Hendrix 1942 - 1970

Facts Not Opinions
David Kirkaldy 1820 - 1897

#103 lez

lez

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1277 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 01:58 PM

Just saw this thread and must say its been inspirational to say the least, I am so happy for you lesley, my partner had cervical cancer and we approached it much the same way. 5 YRS ALL CLEAR :yahoo: may I also send out positive and healing vibes to silar and mikey too hope you are both doing ok. :hug:
LEZ

#104 vince noir rock n roll star

vince noir rock n roll star

its all about the thumbs

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14465 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 09:28 PM

hi lesley ,that is superb news ,mrs n found that cannabis butter was exceptional with the nerve pain after the operation ,just a little heads up there ..it works .

hi lesley ,that is superb news ,mrs n found that cannabis butter was exceptional with the nerve pain after the operation ,just a little heads up there ..it works .
It went to bollocks pages ago, then hit the anus running and is now somewhere around the colon. boojum 10/2010
http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=221494 the diy under a fiver pollinator now poke it with a stick ,if it moves ..fuck it and eat it .sweet seeds 2009/10 competition grow .with no effort http://www.uk420.com...pic=185904sweet seeds 2011 competition grow possibly the greatest grow diary of all time http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=240612 its all about the mrs hazys hoohoo extravanganza

#105 Lesley

Lesley

In Bud

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 11:00 PM

Thanks Vince, hope you & mrs N are doing ok :-)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users