northern lights discontinued?

10 replies to this topic

#1 joe blow

joe blow

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 01:26 AM

Got a pack from my local shop and the guy said it had been discontinued and i got his last pack. He showed me the website and the nl isnt listed anymore.

Glad i got some as i went in for ig but was out of stock and nl was next on my list. Im thinking of saving a nl seed as i got a free shehezade seed from paradise that could make the numbers up.

Edited by joe blow, 14 December 2011 - 01:28 AM.

#2 joe blow

joe blow

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Bump.

Anyone got any info?

Joe

#3 curiositymike

curiositymike

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 08:57 PM

best advice is ...shop around m8. NL aint been discontinued - just your supplier. :B):

#4 joe blow

joe blow

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 04:13 AM

Been checking attitude and they are out of stock so is my local shop. They have had deliverys of other fms and northern lights is off the fms website.

Anyone know if the are discontinued? Djay?

Joe

#5 djay

djay

Resin Coated

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3473 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:22 AM

Hiya Sorry for the delay. Yes as far as i know NL is now discontinued. If i hear anything more i'll be sure to post the details up here.

#6 joe blow

joe blow

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 352 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:51 AM

Hi djay. Thanks for replying, i know you havent been able to get on here much. Hope you being back means you are feeling better.

I nearly popped my last nl bean this evening but got stoned instead. Glad now after reading your reply. Going to hold on to it until i finish the two im growing so i can see i what im saving.

Wonder why it was discontinued? Nearly everyone likes a good bit of nl, i'd of thought it would be one to keep going.

Joe

#7 curiositymike

curiositymike

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:26 PM

For anyone's interest... bought a 5 pack recently....from a known bank....no mention of discontinued.:smokin:

Cant wait to taste the 90's again :yahoo:

#8 Our Man In Malana

Our Man In Malana

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:44 AM

For anyone's interest... bought a 5 pack recently....from a known bank....no mention of discontinued.:smokin:

Been chugging Nirvana's NL for a while - It's 1992 all over again and the strongest weed you've ever smoked... Still damn strong after all these years.

Smells like weak piss, tastes nothing like cheese and obliterates everything in it's path so obviously GF refuses to touch it <sigh>.
A quarter pound of ishen is a dollar ten cent, I get so high I can't pay my rent.

#9 curiositymike

curiositymike

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 02:19 PM

Its been over ten years since ive tasted it....13 weeks seems so long away! :(

from what i remember it used to glue me to the couch lol. :stoned:

Its still known as one of the strongest strains after all these years so im sure there will be some banks who continue it if some are stopping. It'll always be around.

:thumsup: :applause:

#10 spankydemonkey

spankydemonkey

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2159 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 09:26 PM

im so glad i kept a mother plant of femaleseeds NL.;)

sweet seeds black jack fast version nft grow. http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=347771 ongoing

sweet seeds green poison fast version nft grow. http://www.uk420.com...howtopic=344220 completed

#11 soxy

soxy

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:09 PM

Been chugging Nirvana's NL for a while - It's 1992 all over again and the strongest weed you've ever smoked... Still damn strong after all these years.

Smells like weak piss, tastes nothing like cheese and obliterates everything in it's path so obviously GF refuses to touch it <sigh>.

oh yes !!! a real classic smoke and a fave :guitar:
Peace out ~ Ban the bomb

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users