• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 leokahn

leokahn

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 11:43 AM

Hi, i have 5 or 6 mums that are over 6ft tall, they are from clones and very bushy, i have no use for them and they are touching the ceiling, i can prune them of course but i am wondering when the best time would be to plant out, obviously the later i do it the less chance of them getting found so would it be a good idea to put them out around mid september? as we dont get 12/12 untill then surely it will have no delay on harvest time?

or maybe i should i start flowering them now to plant out mid september? they are only under 300W of fluros, would it matter if they started flowering under what would normally take 1000W+ of HID lighting?

Thanks.

#2 distracted

distracted

orbiting reality Mk IV

• Team UK420
  • 10337 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:37 PM

I'd get them out now to let them acclimatise and toughen up a bit before it's starts getting a bit more colder, especially at night, then again all my guerilla attempts have been disasters so take that advice with caution :D

#3 Greengrocer

Greengrocer

Peoples Front

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3335 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 12:40 PM

Start flowering, as mould is a factor outside in October.

:spliff:

Edited by Maui wowie, 22 August 2011 - 01:34 PM.

! ! ! ! ! ! Are you Dick, Sir ! ! ! ! ! !

#4 smokie1 b c f c

smokie1 b c f c

high grade hunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3618 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

as said get them out asap,to aclimatise to the cold. and getting a good root mass ,in the outdoor spot before flowering . :yinyang: im allso putting some outside to make bubble /bho of them. aswell as make some seeds for next year.. as you say trim them down abbit . as 6 ft ganja trees ar hard to move about ,to your plot. :skin_up:

#5 leokahn

leokahn

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 22 August 2011 - 04:29 PM

as said get them out asap,to aclimatise to the cold. and getting a good root mass ,in the outdoor spot before flowering . :yinyang: im allso putting some outside to make bubble /bho of them. aswell as make some seeds for next year.. as you say trim them down abbit . as 6 ft ganja trees ar hard to move about ,to your plot. :skin_up:

no issues with moving 6ft plants, i will do it early hours of the morning when the sky is cloudy. :pitchfork:

i will get them out asap then, still need to find somewhere to put them though which i am having real dificulty with, thats why i didnt do my last gorrilla grow i was going to do because i couldnt look after the plants without too much risk of being caught, at least now i wont have to give them so much attention.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users