bongme

News with a bud

• UK420 News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42294 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:01 AM

Hi

20/08/2011

A GARDEN centre was raided by police after a neighbour reported a strange smell – and uncovered a crop of 3,000 cannabis plants.

Officers found the semi-mature marijuana growing in three greenhouses.

The neighbour reported that he was often “overwhelmed” by the smell of the Class B drug as he did his gardening nearby.

It took police four days to empty the greenhouses, which contained 242lb of the plants – with a total street value of around £1.1million.

Last night, Christine Huggan, the owner of the Kingsgate & Kenver Nurseries in Broadstairs, Kent, said she was “amazed” at the find, which she said had “nothing to do” with her firm.

She added: “I have been helping police with their inquiries as far as I am able.

“The business remains open as usual.”

A 66-year-old woman has been arrested and bailed until next month.

Ear

Bongme
UK420 Fetching News For Stoners in the UK. While Am Weedin Me Garden. it takes 3 p`s to make a good gardener, Patients practise & Perseverance.

#2 bongme

bongme

News with a bud

• UK420 News Editor
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 42294 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:26 AM

Hi

Last night, Christine Huggan, the owner of the Kingsgate & Kenver Nurseries in Broadstairs, Kent, said she was “amazed” at the find, which she said had “nothing to do” with her firm.

Amazing that they did not notice or smell 3000 Plants lol :wassnnme:

Oh well lets go in...

The Pursuit of Vikings By Amon Amarth (For Metal Stoner Heads)

Bongme :yinyang:

Edited by bongme, 20 August 2011 - 06:30 AM.

UK420 Fetching News For Stoners in the UK. While Am Weedin Me Garden. it takes 3 p`s to make a good gardener, Patients practise & Perseverance.

#3 Randalizer

Randalizer

Resin Coated

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23738 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 07:16 AM

Amazing that they did not notice or smell 3000 Plants lol :wassnnme:

:wassnnme: :angel_not:

Edited by Randalizer, 20 August 2011 - 07:17 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users