In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:05 PM

Hey guys n gals,

Nice in my garden today chillin out reading came across this
aardvark.jpg £299.99!!??!! Aardvark Herbal Trimmer
Entry Level Trimming Machine
Mains operated and vacuum cleaner assisted trimming machine.
This lightweight hand machine is very easy to use and is very quiet. The hardened cutting blade needs no sharpening. The Aardvark is encased in Non-Stick Teflon for easy cleaning and it collects all your trimming so there is no waste or mess.

Thought that don't look hard to after a bit of searching in me shed i'm gonna try a diy job here goes :wallbash: :hi:

First the parts End cap reducer.JPG end cap reducer reducer 2.JPG
tube.JPG Any tube. Hand held vacum motor.JPG A hand held vacum cleaner motor and car charger to run(had a car vacum lying around)
donated toy.JPG donated toy from my son just need the wheels.Glue wheel to fan.JPG glue the wheel to the fan. attach wire cutter to wheel.JPG attach wire cutter to wheelLeave over night to stick!!.JPG leave over night to stick. Can you see wher i'm going with this?? :nea:

Motor will go in to reducer at the small end, tube will go over motor and seal and act as funnel,pop a bag on the end of the tube to collect.I know the herb will go through the fan itself BUT it comes all apart for easy cleaning also the fan is powerful enough just to suck straight in the bag.

Will finish tomorrow time to :skin_up: :yinyang:
"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."Buddha
"Laws that threaten do not persuade." Seneca

#2 The Sinner

The Sinner

"STEEL FAITH"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7697 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:14 PM

I'd be interested to know where you found the aardvark for sale as iv got one somewhere but it's not working and was told they have gone out of business.nice idea tho dude.
[/color]The House Of Sin
"running scrog diary"

#3 GrandpaGrows

GrandpaGrows

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 74 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 08:18 PM

Hey guys n gals,

This lightweight hand machine is very easy to use and is very quiet. The hardened cutting blade needs no sharpening. The Aardvark is encased in Non-Stick Teflon for easy cleaning and it collects all your trimming so there is no waste or mess.

Thought that don't look hard to after a bit of searching in me shed i'm gonna try a diy job here goes :wallbash: :hi:

tube.JPG Any tube. Hand held vacum motor.JPG A hand held vacum cleaner motor and car charger to run(had a car vacum lying around)
donated toy.JPG donated toy from my son just need the wheels.Glue wheel to fan.JPG glue the wheel to the fan. attach wire cutter to wheel.JPG attach wire cutter to wheelLeave over night to stick!!.JPG leave over night to stick. Can you see wher i'm going with this?? :nea:

Motor will go in to reducer at the small end, tube will go over motor and seal and act as funnel,pop a bag on the end of the tube to collect.I know the herb will go through the fan itself BUT it comes all apart for easy cleaning also the fan is powerful enough just to suck straight in the bag.

I luv shit like this
My Name is Ken Barlow & I'm the 1 Constant in your Life

#4 Scouser

Scouser

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1017 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:13 PM

Can you see wher i'm going with this??

The local E.R to have airplane wheels removed from your nostrils?

Be safe! :)

#5 jj69

jj69

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:20 PM

Can you see wher i'm going with this??

The local E.R to have airplane wheels removed from your nostrils?

Be safe! :)

Made me laugh :yinyang:
"If we could see the miracle of a single flower clearly, our whole life would change."Buddha

#6 jj69

jj69

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

I'd be interested to know where you found the aardvark for sale as iv got one somewhere but it's not working and was told they have gone out of business.nice idea tho dude.

Was in an old cannabis magazine i was gona put in the shredder, front and back pages were missing so couldn't tell you the name of it but the retailer was a hydropinc supplies place :yinyang:

#7 sensistarlover

sensistarlover

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2689 posts

Posted 06 April 2011 - 09:53 PM

I wouldn't worry about getting one mate IMO there shit, having the hover on all day is bad enough but I found the smoke was never as good when I used the aardvark
Oldtimer1 quote
There is little understanding of how we got to where we are today, what people think of as wild or feral drug strains from different parts of the world, its really not true, real feral or wild land races just donít really occur as very potent strains, the old hippy myth of climbing up a mountain and finding a wild patch of canna that sends you to nirvana, is just that, a myth, the wild patch belongs to someone, the drug strains are the result of hundreds or even thousands of years of selection by farmers in a specific area. The result is a cultivated landrace that is suited to the local conditions and climate of that country and produces a crop that suites the farmers needs.

My Lab

#8 jj69

jj69

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 552 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:38 AM

Hey guys n gals,

Part 2 Morning :yinyang: Right Wheel did not stick to fan so lets try again :skin_up: Connect wheel to fan.jpg took the fan off and inserted metal rod directley into centre of fan some super glue and lets see if it holds?!?!
Insert fan into reducer.jpg insert into reducer :spliff: fit in snuggly.jpg fit in snuggly,
Add switch.jpg Add switch,End product.jpg hopefully end up with this used gaffer tape to hold tube onto reducer(want to be able to disassemble to clean),
Hole for strimmer wire.jpg Remember to leave a hole for strimmer wire (have ran out so gonna pop to the shops later) and hey presto, spins fast enough and vacum sucks ok om leaves in the garden so will do a test run and let you know :yinyang:

#9 hazy harry

hazy harry

Defenestrating screws from my pc

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2389 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

lol ace it reminds me on the suck n cut outta waynes world.
Whaa ooohnoo turn it off its sucking my will to live rofl

Hazy

#10 Fire_Sale

Fire_Sale

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 12:32 PM

What became of the vacuum trimmer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users