284 replies to this topic

#91 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet and Aromatic Varieties

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 05:31 PM

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 43 since germination|:.
Posted Image

Hi again mates! Thanks vince! :stoned:

So, flowers are now starting to get visibly fatter, hehe. Cream Caramel Auto started flowering a couple of days earlier than Black Jack Auto, but I'm sure that in the end they will be ready at the same time and will have a very similar production. Hope you enjoy the update

Posted Image Posted Image

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 25,3º
  • Minimum temperature: 18,9º
  • Thermic amplitude: 7,42º
  • Humidity with HPS: 40%
  • Humidity without HPS: 72%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

Now it will be better and better, hehe, stay tuned and keep it sweet! :skin_up:

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds, 09 February 2011 - 01:18 AM.

#92 topbud82

topbud82

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1067 posts

Posted 06 February 2011 - 08:14 PM

Nice update mate loving the beans and at day 43 since germ they are superb! I was late getting my SAE in and dont think im gonna get my sweet seeds but i have bought my own speed devil#2 x3 and are in day 3 since germination. All i can hope for now is that they turn out like yours . Fuckin spankin plants there matey, peace out TB :wassnnme:

#93 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 01:23 AM

Thanks mate!

Yes, they are "budding" well, no doubt about it... and now it is gonna be really fast :) Fast as hell :rofl:

Next I will also try the Speed Devil #2, together with Sweet Afgani Delicious Auto. Keep passing by to see my Caramels and Jacks geting fatter and fatter ;)

Sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

#94 mr rhino

mr rhino

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1045 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:12 PM

Well done Tommy :ohmygod:

Coming along lovely!!

Are the Black Jack autos available yet???

#95 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 04:38 PM

Hi mate!

Thanks for the visit! :stoned:

Yes, at least at the official Sweet Seeds webshop they are already available.

Keep passing by, sweet smokes!

|tommy_g|

#96 Thestiff1

Thestiff1

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 05:15 PM

Hi Tommy! Lookin real real sweet! :yahoo: great stuff will be very happy if mine end up anythin like that can't believe how fast they're goin......you gotta love it :guitar:
Stay Sweet...TS1

#97 Serpent

Serpent

aka AutoSerp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3911 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 09:04 PM

They look awesome Tommy, very impressed & I've just bought some CC auto beans & after seeing your latest pics, I might just crack them on my next grow :yep:

#98 ska

ska

Over grow the government

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3357 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 02:39 PM

Hey Tommy,

those ladies are looking lovely now, quick growth n nice bud formation too.

peace

Spain Lat 37 Mountain GG a year round project 2014 - ? :yinyang:

Cryptocurrency, be part of the change.

#99 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 01:30 AM

.:|Cream Caramel and Black Jack - The new autoflowering strains by Sweet Seeds|:.
.:|Day 45 since germination|:.

Hi friends!

Not much news to share since 2 days ago, but the flowers are now visibly fatter, hehe, seems like I'm going to have big flowers and fill the closet :) They are perfect, I'm really loving the experience of growing this 2 autoflowering strains. Today I just got one plant out of the closet, a Cream Caramel Auto, so all the 4 pics bellow are from her. They already smell very well, sweet and fresh, with the flowers covered in trichomes ;)

Watering Report:

• pH of the water: 6,4
  • Fertilizer: Nothing yet
  • Bloom stimulator: No
  • Quantity of water per plant: 500ml (7l pots)
  • Watering frequency: once every 2 days

The Weather

• Maximum temperature: 23,9
  • Minimum temperature: 17,3
  • Thermic amplitude: 6,6
  • Humidity with HPS: 44%
  • Humidity without HPS: 79%
Color scale > Green: optimal | Orange: satisfying | Brown: worrying | Red: dangerous

I'll update this again very soon, keep passing by, sweet smokes! :D

|tommy_g|

#100 Emmet Brown

Emmet Brown

Just Sprouted

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:21 PM

Hi Tommy.WOW. After seeing your diary I Got myself some auto Cream Caramel and cant wait :wallbash: .I want to start NOW. Just a couple of questions for you if you dont mind.
1 - I would like to germinate in tissue and then put them in my veg room under 250 MH as I have no room for a cfl ( currently growing some clones) If I shade them slightly in a corner do you think this would be ok? Or would it stress them out so early?

2 - Am I too late to enter the competion?
Thanks
Great Scott

#101 Nu Jerzey Devil

Nu Jerzey Devil

Ra`s bow 742

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7142 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 02:45 PM

Looking Superb Tommy :yep: Sure are Fast :)
Keep my Grass Cut, So I can see them Snakes Slither!

#102 mrfish

mrfish

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

Hi Tommy.WOW. After seeing your diary I Got myself some auto Cream Caramel and cant wait :wallbash: .I want to start NOW. Just a couple of questions for you if you dont mind.
1 - I would like to germinate in tissue and then put them in my veg room under 250 MH as I have no room for a cfl ( currently growing some clones) If I shade them slightly in a corner do you think this would be ok? Or would it stress them out so early?

2 - Am I too late to enter the competion?
Thanks

heres what i did m8 kinda similar situation.

i used a 11w household cfl on an inspection lamp hung in my airing cupboard (would of worked just fine in growroom but was being prepped)
after a few days they had to go into the room under 250w hps set at 100cm,(as the 9 i germed (3 cc-auto) were getting too stretchy for my propagator), too avoid the light being too harsh, bought shading netting but never used it, kept checking regularly, plenty of tubs of water try to keep humidity up (difficult)

you could if you can, cut out my airing cupboard phase and put a propagator inside your tent, with your light set similar height, bring it down in small steps then at about day 10 i brought lights down to about 6 inches and went from there.

they loved it :)

dont know if any of that will help you m8.

have fun and no dude your good as long as they are ready by may your cool, so as long as you leave yourself about 70 days so last week of february is about the latest i guess.

:stoned:

Edited by mrfish, 09 February 2011 - 03:16 PM.

#103 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:17 PM

Thanks mrfish!

Hi Emmet, thanks and welcome!

You should do something like mrfish said. I guess that you wouldn't have problems if started with MH 250w if you started with a long distance from the lamp to the plants, something like 60cm. But the plants would stretch a bit since the begining in search for more and more light. With a simple cfl with like something between 8w and 20w, you'll be abble to vegg all of them for some good 10-15 days and with the plants really close to the lamp, almost touching it, so that they don't stretch in search for more light.

More or less at day 12 you should transplant them to bigger pots and its time to put them under the HM or HPS, starting at a good distance and reducing a bit every couple of days.

I will soon post another update, in the meanwhile I'm closing the thread so I can post the next update on top of next page, hehe ;)

Good luck mate, keep us updated! :skin_up:
|tommy_g|

#104 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

...and yes, you still can enter the competition, but as mrfish mentioned time is short for you right now. Imagine you sprout them today, 10th of February, they'd be ready more or less by the 15th - 20th of April. You would still have the chance to dry them and cure them for a few days so you could make a smoke report about them, which would give you more chances to reach the prizes. If you only sprout them in 10 days it will be a bit shorter, a bit to short maybe, but well, you can always do it without the smoke report, you just reduce a bit your chances, but you can do it ;)

Stay tuned and keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

Edited by Sweet Seeds, 09 February 2011 - 11:24 PM.

#105 Sweet Seeds-tommy

Sweet Seeds-tommy

• Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2470 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 12:42 AM

Well, next post, next page, next update :skin_up:

I end the page with a macro very similar from the first pic of this page, but no the same, hehe...

Posted Image

Keep it sweet!

|tommy_g|

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users