108 replies to this topic

#91 willowisp

willowisp

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4399 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:59 PM

This looks sick, I want one now

Absorb what is useful...reject what is useless...add what is specifically your own...find your own truth! Bruce Lee

Sura 17.36 You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them

#92 forest dog

forest dog

Dances with chickens

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4756 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:17 PM

I like to get the oxy-acetylene kit out and bend metal when I'm stoned. I'm always a bit worried about blowing myself up though and spend more time checking everything is as it should be than actually making things.
Thanks to some selfish owls I have passively smoked something that might turn you into a drug-addled psychotic and not just me but innocent children in Ely too.

#93 snatch

snatch

Resin Coated

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2433 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

The missis always for me :wassnnme:

#94 Pots

Pots

Full power

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3526 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:10 PM

hi pots, a mate of mine has a tt01d with drift tyres and he let me have a little go... i'd say it was the most fun i'd had driving an rc

so one of them is on the list big time

:v:

If you like R/C drifting, you have to check out this video. The detail is amazing. :)

#95 dr.gt

dr.gt

bad buddhist

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2317 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 11:37 PM

What are you guys hooking your those Kaosillators up to? Is it's own amp and speaker loud enough? Or do you run it through headphones?

the kaossilator doesn't have an onboard speaker if i want it loud i use my pc's 2.1 speakers, i have used a mates guitar amp but most of the time i use it with my stylophone (the new one's have an input) it can be good do a beat and then use the stylophone over it :guitar:

hardly ever use headphones tho

thats a great vid pots, thanks :yep:
subscribe or face a life of uncertainty  

uk420chat : and all because some folk use pohiones

#96 rebelbhoy

rebelbhoy

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1092 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

Apart from my choad. :yahoo:

My guitar i suppose, Spend many an hour kiddin on i am shit hot. :guitar:
Smoke weed every day.

#97 mrrichiet

mrrichiet

Hmmmmmm, until then....

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2752 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:14 PM

What are you guys hooking your those Kaosillators up to? Is it's own amp and speaker loud enough? Or do you run it through headphones?

the kaossilator doesn't have an onboard speaker if i want it loud i use my pc's 2.1 speakers, i have used a mates guitar amp but most of the time i use it with my stylophone (the new one's have an input) it can be good do a beat and then use the stylophone over it :guitar:

hardly ever use headphones tho

thats a great vid pots, thanks :yep:

I've just ordered a 2 RCA to Jack. I should then be able to plug it into the pc and then sample it using something like Virtual DJ. I can get to keep some of the sounds I create then (that's the main downside)

"A just law is a man-made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law. An unjust law should be broken because is defies equity and fairness" - MLK

#98 Degsy

Degsy

Be Good Grow Plants

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2734 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:16 PM

I found out about the kaossilator from this thread , I was looking at buying one but it seems like there's a new version coming very soon , looks pretty good to me

Edited by Degsy, 05 April 2012 - 09:16 PM.

For those who would deny us, control us, oppose us...

#99 mrrichiet

mrrichiet

Hmmmmmm, until then....

• Lifetime Subscriber
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2752 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 09:27 PM

I found out about the kaossilator from this thread , I was looking at buying one but it seems like there's a new version coming very soon , looks pretty good to me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZnSKT-gWI

You bastard!

10 seconds in and I realised why it was down from £150 to £100 (I should have known better lol), by the 28 second mark I knew I really didn't want to hear this :unsure:

Jesting aside, thanks for posting, that does look very good. Hopefully by the time I've sampled all my tunes through Audacity then I won't need any of the additional features of the new one :spliff:

e2a: just got to the end, and that does look good. Did you see how much they were? (I will look myself shortly but others might be interested)

Edited by mrrichiet, 05 April 2012 - 09:32 PM.

"A just law is a man-made code that squares with the moral law or the law of God. An unjust law is a code that is out of harmony with the moral law. An unjust law should be broken because is defies equity and fairness" - MLK

#100 tom420

tom420

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 11:32 PM

Personally I don't enjoy playing with anything when high as tasks can become too tedious and complex, I want to do nothing. But usually something soft though can feel nice, nothing complicated.

#101 Hiko

Hiko

In Bud

• PipPipPipPip
  • 765 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:44 PM

tamiyas are best avoided.

losi make a good 1/24 scale micro rally car that is great for drifting on carpet or dusty concrete, small enough to use inside and ready to run

wont go far wrong with a carisma gt14b, also sold ready to run but competition standard

for the ultimate though a HoBao Hyper 7 1/8 scale buggy converted to brushless is best (horsepowers - 70mph+)
It feels too quiet without the sound of Jiffa choking

#102 MED

MED

Everything is temporary

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3847 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 01:46 PM

anyone mentioned their penis yet? :rofl: :rofl:

Peachy

#103 _Thicky_

_Thicky_
  • Guests

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:06 PM

lol :yep: good thinking

#104 Degsy

Degsy

Be Good Grow Plants

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2734 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-VZnSKT-gWI

You bastard!

10 seconds in and I realised why it was down from 150 to 100 (I should have known better lol), by the 28 second mark I knew I really didn't want to hear this :unsure:

Jesting aside, thanks for posting, that does look very good. Hopefully by the time I've sampled all my tunes through Audacity then I won't need any of the additional features of the new one :spliff:

e2a: just got to the end, and that does look good. Did you see how much they were? (I will look myself shortly but others might be interested)

Just had a play about with one of these , I'll be getting one when funds allow , 123 at the moment ( so not soon then )
I think Korg synths cost about as much as a house and were as big as a car in the 1970's though

I can only imagine what somebody with some musical talent can do with one of these , even I can get something half decent in 5 minutes and I've struggled for
years to learn to play any musical instrument and I know nothing about technology :dj: :nerd:

How did you get on with the kaossilator mrrichiet ?
For those who would deny us, control us, oppose us...

#105 B-high

B-high

Full Flower

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1956 posts

Posted 21 September 2012 - 07:32 PM

Instruments I like. Mess around on the keyboard for hours when I'm stoned... and when I'm not. Best toy I have.
[/quote]
Totally with you there, iv'e recently acquired a ukulele, great fun.
I don't believe in ghosts and I don't believe aliens abduct people.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users