- - - - -

Pineapple Chunks(shit)

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#1 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:10 PM

well peeps im ragin the pineapple chunks are the worst plant ive grew yet almost 5 weeks in 12/12 and there hardly any buds at all on most and even the better ones are piss poor sorry for the language but all this time wasted and you get shit.

First pic is of my biggest blue cheese cola but the pines are no wer to be seen. next to it is my best pines and even they shit.

Attached Thumbnails

• blue.jpg
  • pinebest.jpg
  • pine2.jpg

#2 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:13 PM

and now for the rest of the shit :unsure: pineapples dont think im doing anything wrong as the bluecheese are great but if you got any ideas fire away.

Attached Thumbnails

• pine.jpg
  • pine4.jpg
  • pine5.jpg
  • pine6.jpg
  • pine7.jpg

#3 _weedmonsta_

_weedmonsta_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

they will pack on weight in the last 3 weeks m8 :unsure:

#4 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:17 PM

they will pack on weight in the last 3 weeks m8 :unsure:

do some grow like this then pile it on the last few weeks as all the strains ive grown b4 tend to pile it on gradually but end up decnt neva seen so many poor lookin ones nearly 5 weeks in.

#5 troopa

troopa

THC tester available for hire :)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

Looking very sativa there! any chanche it is a long flowering pheno that you've got like a 16 weeker.
Its one of them , do i keep it going , or cut my losses.
What does the pack say? :unsure:
The good that men do is turned with their bones but the evil men do lives on!

#6 _Poacher_

_Poacher_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:23 PM

i wouldnt worry too much mucker, as weedmonsta says they will fatten up in the last few weeks but by the looks of them be prepared for some of em to go 11 weeks or more , very very sativa looking

#7 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:24 PM

Looking very sativa there! any chanche it is a long flowering pheno that you've got like a 16 weeker.
Its one of them , do i keep it going , or cut my losses.
What does the pack say? :unsure:

indica dominat 45-55 days...lol and the leaves are very sativa like emailed barneys to see wat they say but something no right.

#8 troopa

troopa

THC tester available for hire :)

• PipPipPipPip
  • 788 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:25 PM

What is it they say? great minds think alike n all that :unsure:

e2a lol 45 - 55 yeh they got their wires, or seeds crossed there mate,
Give it some time and when you've smoked your cheese it'll be done, and maybe you get some more of the seed Co, so bonus.

Edited by troopa, 13 July 2010 - 06:27 PM.

The good that men do is turned with their bones but the evil men do lives on!

#9 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:27 PM

i wouldnt worry too much mucker, as weedmonsta says they will fatten up in the last few weeks but by the looks of them be prepared for some of em to go 11 weeks or more , very very sativa looking

couple of them are slightly fatter but 9 of them have hardly anything and look more sativa but they are a cross with cheese ,skunk,and pineaple didnt think many them went over 10 weeks...barneys made a balls up wi these.

#10 _Poacher_

_Poacher_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

What is it they say? great minds think alike n all that lol

or is it fools seldom differ ;)

:unsure:

#11 Poppa_Smurf

Poppa_Smurf

Skunk Junkie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2258 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:31 PM

Their bluecheese is a beaut so enjoy that mate . Like everyone says I'm sure they'll pack it on bud but they do look very sat like . Hope they turn out well for you matey :unsure:

#12 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

Their bluecheese is a beaut so enjoy that mate . Like everyone says I'm sure they'll pack it on bud but they do look very sat like . Hope they turn out well for you matey :unsure:

cheers poppa the blue cheese smells amazing as does the pineapple pure citrusyorange,pineaple smell with a mix of cheesy and skunk jus hope they start to bud soon...lol

#13 smokie1 b c f c

smokie1 b c f c

high grade hunter

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3671 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

never belive the flowering times that seed co,s give.. and as for a sativa based strain ,they take alot longer than expected. but you carnt realy slag of the strain untill its cropped/ready,and smoked.. but im with you on the 45 to 55 days flowering . lol expecialy as its a sativa cross if im correct. my pinaple chunk is looking more sativa aswell. and they look like 2 differnt phenos to me .the full on sativa looking ones and the ones with fatter leafs. so id clone the faster/fatter one ,just incase it smokes great. my 2p :unsure:

#14 _Shairiley_

_Shairiley_
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:58 PM

never belive the flowering times that seed co,s give.. and as for a sativa based strain ,they take alot longer than expected. but you carnt realy slag of the strain untill its cropped/ready,and smoked.. but im with you on the 45 to 55 days flowering . :rofl: expecialy as its a sativa cross if im correct. my pinaple chunk is looking more sativa aswell. and they look like 2 differnt phenos to me .the full on sativa looking ones and the ones with fatter leafs. so id clone the faster/fatter one ,just incase it smokes great. my 2p :rofl:

i dont believe them but im easy gonna be 70 days plus.thats way over wat they say.yeah its a sativa cross but they say its...indica dominant a aint got any with fat leaves and the stretched like a sativa aswell 21 days plus.im thinking 12 weeks for these fucking nightmare...lol no slagging the strain off jus barneys pish this the worst one yet(45-55 days/indica dom....lol)

#15 aerogrower

aerogrower

Vegging Nicely

• PipPipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:09 PM

maybe the pinapple needed more feeding than the other strains?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users